34

He can do well.He can do well.Trust him,Park Jiyeon.

I chanted continuesly in my mind with my fist non stop tapped against my chest to comfort myself from having negative thoughts about Jungkook losing in the battle.

Yes,the battle was happening today.It already start about fifteen minutes ago.That's why,Jungkook was not here with me right now in the class.

Since we,students were not allowed to watch the battle as the lesson session were going like usual..we end up staying in the class and having lecture like always.

Except if the teachers were giving permission for us to watch it or the teachers were having meeting that cannot make to attend the class.

Sigh.

Then,my phone in the blazer pocket was beeping that realised me from a deep thoughts.I chinned up to look at the front first,noticed how energetic my Calculus teacher was giving the lecture infront of the class.

Then,I fished out my phone and looked at it,secretly before I got caught with my teacher.

I swiped the screen and saw Jihoon name was appeared on the screen as he sent me a text.Pressing the text icon,it abruptly showed up.

From:Hoonie💕

I heard all of the teacher will attend meeting soon.So,we can use the opportunity to see Jungkook.If you're fine,I will wait for you at my class,okay?Let's go together.

A smile slightly formed on my lips, reading the text.Eventhough,that still not enough to calm my fastened heartbeat against my poor chest.To make it calm again,I need to see Jungkook as soon as possible.

"Miss Park.."

My head instantly jerked up looked at the voice.

Sh** I got caught.

"I know you're worried about your boyfriend..but..can you give me some attention first?I will end this class soon.Don't worry..Jungkook will make it." She said supportively when it came on Jungkook's part.

Guilty and shame surrounded me. Slow in the motion,my lips curved to a small smile.

"I hope so,Mrs Yoo and..I'm sorry." I confessed.She just flashed me a sweet smile and continued her lecture.

Time passed by,Mrs Yoo already left the class.I immedietly arranged my stuffs on the desk and abruptly dashed out from my class.I could hear my classmate cheered behind me.

"Don't worry Jiyeon!!We know Jungkook will win!!"

I turned around towards my class before went further towards the battle place.They gave me a bright smile and nodding their head.

That calm my heart a little.

I rushed towards Jihoon's class first before I went straight towards the battle location.But once Hyejun presence in rushed way towards me, not forget too her worried expression on her face made me worried instantly.

What's wrong?

I stopped on my track while she approached me.She was breathing heavily non stop.After her heartbeat turns calm,she looked at me in the eyes.

"Yena..." The word that escaped from her which let she earned my annoying sigh as reply.

"What the fu**ing hel* with Yena?I don't care anything about her."

"No,Jiyeon..that's not what I mean.."

"Then?" I asked her again.

"She and Jihoon are bickering in the classroom." There she informed.