6

Since my ankles don't want gave me coorperation to stand up so Mr Principle gave me permission to go back home early than other students.

Thus,here I am.Resting on my bed in my lovely bedroom.It quite lonely since Jihoon didn't came back home along with me.As the reason,I am the only one who sick and not my brother twin.

I heaved a deep sigh and turned to look at my nightstand as I'm checking for the time.

1.30 p.m.

Still need to wait for a few more minutes for Jihoon's come back home.I'm freaking bored right now. Thanks to Yena for broke my legs and made me end up by staying in my bed only.

I leaned my back against the headboard and took my phone beside me on the bed.The phone screen already cracked due to the arguing earlier as my hand accidently slip off my phone from my grip and dropped on the floor at the end.

Suddenly,my room's door slowly swung open and reveal my mom's beautiful face as she peek her head into my room.

"May I come in?"she softly said and I immedietly nodded my head.She walked into my room after she closed the door behind her.She took a seat beside me as she sat on a chair by my bed.

"Do you feel better?I will bring you to hospital tomorrow,ok?So,no school for tomorrow."she stated.

If I can I wanted to say no for not going to school things but looking at my condition right now,she said the true things.

"Arraseo omma.Thank you."I confessed.Mom sent me a small smile  and I returned her with my smile.

"Your phone looks terrible.I will buy the new one for you soon,okay?"She added.I looked at her and stole a quick glanced towards my cracked phone screen.Then,I looked at her again.

I awkwardly smile and said,"It's okay omma.This phone is strong.Iphone right?heheh..it still can use."

Mom shook her head with a small smile while stroke my hair lovingly. Her mother touch never disappointed me. Her love,her care could feel by the touches.

"Jiyeon ah.."she called me.I looked at her.

"Nae?"

She pursed her lips as she was thinking something.Perhaps,searched for the true words to speak.I just stayed quiet as I waited for her.

"As a mother,Jiyeon ah..I don't have any will to see my daughter get hurt anymore.How come a mother can stand still to see their daughter,their kid continuesly got beat up,right?So.."

She paused on her mid sentence. Eventhough I got what she wanted to say because this was not my first time listen that from her.

"Can I...bring you out from that school?Let's transfer to another school? Can I? Can you?"

Like what I expected.

She bombered me with questions while wrapped her hands with mine firmly.I felt her desire for me to say yes.Honestly it quite hard to say yes in this matter.

"If I move,how about Jihoon then?"

"I will bring him too.With you if you want too."

I breath in deeply and looked away while caressed her hands.I don't want to disappointed her with No but if I say Yes...

Mom must be happy ever.

I stayed silent for a few moment as I don't know what to say.What to react.What to answer towards her. Until I felt a slight squeeze onto my hands as she took my attention.

"I know that's hard to choose.But don't worry,I no need the answer now.So,take your time to choose and discuss with your brother.ok?and your friends too."