11

"Yena,we are done"

Those four words still lingered in my mind since the incident.I could not believe that would happen.The moment that I excitedly waiting for and now that became reality!!

Oh god.Thanks.

"Jiyeon."Someone snapped me to the reality.I chinned up to meet the owner of sweet voice.

His big eyes meet mine.His voice was attracting the others attention too made the others facing towards me. Gave me their intense stare.

"What are you thinking??You are not eating since we are here."That person who greet me just now asked concernly.

"Arh?"I blinked my eyes for times.My eyes then made their way to look down and I saw my untouch sandwish that we bought just now.

We were already at school cafe.After the incident happen between Yena and Jungkook or should I said all of us??We straightly made our way towards cafe.

Then I looked towards them again ecspecially the guy who asked me just now "Hehe.nothing,Taehyung oppa. No worries."I said with a smile towards him.

He sent me his boxy smile back which always being all girls favourite.All of them then turned to eat their meals after let out a warmth smile.I also took abite of my sandwich after that. But,something appeared in my mind.

I chinned up and looked around. Between me and others and towards the crowded of students in this elegant huge cafe.

Where is him?

I bit my lower lips with my eyes still lingered around.

I need to find him.

"Guys,can I excuse first?I want to find Guanlin for awhile."I said as I immedietly stood up from my seat.

Their eyes on me.

"Let's me accompany you."Jungkook suddenly volunteered.We directly turned to him.

As he felt uncomfartable with our stare he awkwardly clear his throat. "Yeah..you know..may be..Yena will hurt you if no one accompany you. right?"

"Its okay.Nothing will be happen.By the way thanks.I will come back soon."I said and without wait for their response I quickly made my way out from cafe.

Where are you Guanlin??

*****

I was strolling the empty hallway by my own.I don't have any idea where he was.I don't see him anywhere even at cafe or at his class either.

Meanwhile,I'm strolling the hallway alone some creepy footstep could hear behind me.That made me automatically stop on my feet.

My feet rooted on the ground.I thinked I know whose that.I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath.

Once I wanted to turn around someone directly slammed me against the cold wall.

Like I expected.That was her.

Again.

Her eyes were red and puffy.Perhaps she was crying?Wow I never know a heartless girl who love to bully someone like me also can cry.

Her jaws was tightened.Both of her hands were gripping both of my wrist tightly as she pinned me against the wall.

Her friends at behind just watched this drama with their arrogant face. Not forget to with their arms crossed over their chest.