31

I directly rushed towards the principle room while Jihoon tried to catch up my pace behind me.Once we arrived,I saw my friends also there and not forget to about the Yena girl.

She was staying away from my friends' spot.Either my Mom or Dad figure didn't welcomed my eye which made me guess,they might be already in the principle room.

"Sorry to say this,Jiyeon.But..your dad and your mom already entered the room.Let's wait here okay?" Namjoon oppa said in convinced voice.

I heaved a sigh and bent my head down.I didn't know how my Mom would react when she saw my Dad again after years.This absolutely Yena's fault.She hide my Dad for freaking years?!!

She really test my nerve.If I could I really wanna to beat her right now. Break every single of her bones, pierced her flesh into pieces. Then,give it to piranha in Brazil.

Despited of remembering that my Mom raised two of us with care,love and politness,so I remain to behave.I don't want to occur mess again like yesterday.

Then,a pair of arms wrapped around me.Gently pressed my head against his hard rock comfy chest.I didn't hesitate to hug him back.Drawing my arms around his slim waist,tightened the gentle hug.

"Everything will be fine.Trust me." Jungkook said reasurringly while stroking my hair lovingly.I just nodded my head against his chest. Dove my face more deeper into his chest.

My heart was hammerimg wildly against the cage.Emotional start overwhelmed me.Mixed emotion cuddled me.Now,I was thinking how should I face my Dad after years and what he would react when he saw me and Jihoon?

I'm scared if he forget all of us; me,Mom and Jihoon.

Tears suddenly welled up in my eyes. Seem like gravity was getting interest with my tears which lead it streamed down on my cheeks.I could feel the tears already soaked Jungkook's white shirt as he suddenly realised me by saying,

"Baby,don't cry..I'm here.." He comfort.

"I'm scared Jungkook..I'm scared... What if he didn't remember who are we.Mom,Jihoon and me?" I cried even more in his arms.He was left speechless and I didn't blame him for not giving a single answer.I know,he also confuse too with this moment.

My Dad on her daughter's enemy side.

Then,crack of door sound echoed in this silence atmosphere.Jungkook and I abruptly broke the hug and looked on the way.The others too,drew their eyes on the direction.

My heart was jumping in excitement when I saw him.He finally infront of me right now.Looking elegant and handsome like always but a deep frown on his face totally spoiled everything.

I miss him so much.

Without thinking twice,I ran toward him.Encircled my arm around his body.Hugged him tight like no want to let him go anymore.

"Appa,I miss you.We miss you.Where have you been???Let's get back tog--"

He slowly released me from himself and step backward to gave some space between us.That crashed my heart in pieces.The tears that almost dried just now start falling again.Wet my face.

"Appa..."

His eyes on mine.Then it treasure every single of my face.Until I caught his eyes stared a bit long at my corner lips where the bruise Yena had been placed.Then,he held my eyes again.

His sympathy and caring could see through it.Expecting he would hug me again to comfort me but it replacing by words that really hit me so hard.

"Han Yena,let's go.Your mom must be waiting already at her office."