7

JUNGKOOK POV

Mrs Yoo voices just being mumbles in my ears as I really cannot concentrate in her lesson.Not having Jiyeon beside me somehow drove me nuts.

"Mr Jeon,I know you miss her but please give your attention for a moment when I'm teaching okay??"

Mrs Yoo sarcastic voice snapped me to the reality.Once I realised with she said about miss her,my eyes were automatically looked towards my hand where was non stop caressing Jiyeon's table surface.

I clear my throat and sat upstraight on my seat.That so embarrassing which leaded me to give her an awkwards smile.I could felt the other classmates were smiling like idiot on the other side.

"I'm sorry Mrs Yoo."

She just shook her head and walked away as she continue our lesson.I took a deep breath and tried my best to keep my attention on what Mrs Yoo was teaching infront.

"I really admit Jungkook is missing her badly."

"Just looked at his behaviour just now."

"I heard he and Jiyeon are bestfriend in the past."

"Yeah..I wonder what make them hate each other."

I heard my classmates said in whisper mode.I just heaved a deep sigh without bothered to know who were saying that.

Yes,me and Jiyeon were bestfriend in the past.No one know what actually happened between me and Jiyeon which lead us to be such enemy nowdays.Because that happen before we move in Seoul where we live right now.

Whenever we move here, both of us already act like strangers but seem like God wanted us to be together, which made us endup by being classmate and also desk partner for years since we moved here.

Seconds turned minutes and minutes turned to hours.Finally the bell rang as signal for the recess time come.Mrs Yoo end her class and people went out after we thanked her.

I arranged my stuffs properly on my table first before I'm going out from the classroom.I stole a quick glanced towards the front door.A smile on Jihoon face greeted me which let me know that he would having recess together with me.

"Jungkook shii.."I heard Mrs Yoo called my name.I directly turned to face her.She was sitting on the teacher's chair at the front class while gestured me to come towards her.

"Yes,Mrs Yoo."I said as soon I approached her.Then,she handed me some exercise papers.

"Since you are not coming yesterday due to the Taekwondo selection,here the exercises which we done in my class yesterday."

"Oh,thank you,Mrs Yoo."I thanked her.

"And...there also have Jiyeon's too as she also could not make it to come to my class yesterday right?I hope you can give towards her later."

"My pleasure,Mrs Yoo.I will give it to her later."

"Thank you,Jungkook shii.Erm..can I ask you another favour?"

"Yes."

"Its really glad to hear if you can help me to let Jiyeon know what we learn today.Teach her about we learn and ask her to do the exercise that we done just now.Can you?"

Without say anymore words,I nodded my head.

"I will Mrs Yoo."

"Thank you again,Jungkook shii."

With that,she stood up and went out from the classroom with her belongings.Not forget as she sent me a warmth smile before her figure lost from my eyesight.