14

Trip day!!!

I was so excited right now.After a long time,I'm able to go to Busan again. My family and I stop going there when Dad was gone.Since,Mom start working hard to rise me and Jihoon alone.

Like I said before,she is CEO so have many thing to do too even she could   ask her secretary to do it for her. But,being a responsible person she is,she didn't do it instead work it by her own.

I already settled myself on the seat in the bus.I took a seat by the window.I immedietly took a look outside the window.Some of students who joined this trip,still surrounding the bus as they were taking turn to climb in.

Then,I felt something beside me. I turned to the direction and saw Jungkook took a seat beside me.

"Yah..I save this place for Jihoon,not you."I pushed him away but his lazy ass already glued on the seat.Right timing,I saw Jihoon's figure as he was standing near my place.

"He don't want to move away."I whimpered at Jihoon while my hands were struggling to push Jungkook away.

This guy is so heavy.

"I will take a seat behind you.Don't worry,Guanlin will sit with me." Jihoon uttered and patted my top of head.Then he walked away to the seat behind mine.

Jungkook faced me and made his derp face.I directly smacked his arm and glared on him."I hate you."I said to him for the last time before I threw my eyesight outside the window.

"Say the one who love me soo much." he added.

"Since when I love you.I never love you duhhhh.Look in the mirror please.."I provoked him as I closer my face towards his.

He almost utter something but gotten cut as someone suddenly bumped our head together.Jungkook and I yelped in pain while rubbed our hurt forehead.

"Stop fighting you guys.Or I will drop you in the ocean soon."Jin oppa said as he was the one who bumped my head and Jungkook's together. I pouted and turned to the window again.

Then,we start the ride.The atmosphere was delight of happiness. We were eating snacks and have a movie in the bus too.That was so nice and excited.

However,I was not joining the others have the watching movie as I was focusing on the scenery outside the window.Enjoy myself.

Meanwhile,I felt something in my ear like earbud thing.Once I looked at the direction,I saw a white wire was connecting me and Jungkook.

Are we just sharing earphone??

Jungkook have his eyes closed already."I know I'm charming but don't stare on me like that.That's creepy."he said suddenly with his eyes closed.

Okay,he was true that I was staring at him.I was amazed by his perfect feature face.The sharp jawline of him,the eyelashes of him,the kiss---

What am I saying??

I rolled my eyes and said to him, "Your name not in my handsome, charming guys list.So..please don't praise yourself."

"Then..who in your list?"he asked with one eyes open.His mascular arms were crossing on his broud chest.

"JIM--"

"I don't want to know."he instantly shut his eyes off and comfortable himself in his seat.He must be expect who I would say.

Serve you right,Jeon Jungkook.

I leaned my back against the seat. Threw my eyes on the outside the window.Like what I did just now.The beautiful melody played in my ear which realised me that I was sharing the earphone with Jungkook.