Chapter XXV

I slapped him.

People around us stopped talking and started whispering to the other person they are talking to. The football jocks are now shutting their mouths up and stopped throwing the ball in the air and just watched the scene.

His face was left untouched and was facing the floor. He slowly looked up to me, looking a bit hurt and confused at the same time, he's not mad at me at all because I slapped him. He's not mad at me.

"I'm not a fame-digger, Cayden and If you think being around you makes me feel so blessed, well you're wrong. Every girl in this school calls me a 'slut' because they think that I'm cheating on Levi with you even though I'm not dating either of you," 

I said as I tried my best not to cry in front of him. I closed my locker, making a loud sound and him a bit flustered at the same time. He was about to speak but I gave him a death glare and decided to walk away, storming off.

A few girls move to their sides, letting me pass through the aisle quietly and I decided to go inside the girls' toilet and hide my embarrassing face. Once I entered, all of the 3 girls inside the toilet looked at me and decided to leave.

I then walked at the very corner of the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I opened the faucet and washed my face with water and looked at my reflection once again. I just made a scene out there.

I told you not to make a scene. You hated being the center of attraction and now, you are the center of attraction because you just slapped the Principal's son in front of everyone in the hallway.

I groan to myself as I started banging the toilet sink and stopped when I realize that it's going to crack if I don't stop banging it. I then pulled out my phone from my jeans and swiped to unlock it. I scrolled down my contact list and stopped at Amelia's name and decided to call her.

It took 3 rings for her to answer and I heard her warm greeting, as I sighed deeply. "Where are you?" I asked, sounding so serious at the same time. There was a long pause after that and she decided to talk once again.

"Getting my books in my locker, why?" She asked, I then dried my face using the sleeves of my jacket and bringing out some M&M's inside my bag.

"Come here at the Toilet on the ground floor," I told her, she then replied with a simple 'okay' before hanging up the phone. I threw a few M&M's into my mouth and started savoring the flavor of the heavenly made chocolate.

***

"So, why the hell did you slap him for?" Amelia asked. I crossed both of my arms and gave her a serious look. Probably if I tell her, my excuse is going to be invalid.

"Because he told me that I should be thankful for him because I'll be famous... because I'm hanging out with him," I said and I can't help but roll my eyes at what just happened earlier. Amelia lets a deep sigh escape her lips and looks at me, straight into my eyes.

Cue her lecturing and her rolling eyes.

"You know that I'm quite obsessed with Cayden myself and I haven't told you that, maybe I did..." She said, looking like she's talking to herself and not me, "But, why the fuck did he told you that? He's a piece of shit for telling you that, you know?" She continues.

I sighed to myself and thank the lords above that she's not going to lecture me about it, "I know but It was a dumb move that I slapped him," I said, as I play with my fingers as if I stole a candy from the candy shop.