Chapter LV

I went out of Cayden's house by morning to go shopping with Amelia. It's kind of late to go shopping for outfits to wear now, knowing that prom starts in 8 hours. But we have plenty of time to prepare, at least for me.

"I told you that it would be better to shop yesterday for clothes," Amelia whines as we both enter the mall, met with noisy people.

"I was busy yesterday," I told her and she rolled her eyes at my excuse.

"Yeah right. Busy sleeping," She said as I chuckle innocently. We enter a store that sells Prom dresses and I still don't know what kind of dress I'm going to wear and what color.

"I still don't know why I should go to the prom. Like, it's boring and all you do is dance all night," I said as I find some dresses that are hanging on the rack. I stopped at the beige lace dress and scanned it.

"That would look good on you," Amelia says, I turn around and smiled. "You think?" I asked and she nods her head, smiling at me and smiling at the dress.

"Yeah, try it on," She said and I grabbed it from the rack and walked towards the fitting room. As soon as I entered the fitting room, I placed my bag on the floor and started stripping my clothes off.

I grabbed the dress and wore it. After successfully putting it on, I looked in the mirror and smiled at how cute the dress is. It has a long cut on the side that's going to reveal my left leg, which is kind of sexy though.

I opened the fitting room door and called for Amelia to let her see what I'm wearing and to hear her own opinion about the dress, "I think you should get that," Amelia says as her eyes scan me from head to toe.

"Like, seriously. Cayden will be head over heels for you if he sees you wearing that," Amelia says as she plasters a smirk on her face. "Now, come on and help me find a dress to wear too," She says as I close the fitting room door to change back to my original clothes.

I left the fitting room and started looking for dresses for Amelia to wear. I skip all of the neon and bright colors on the rack and found a beautiful, stunning dress that caught my eye. I grabbed it and scanned the dress.

It's pastel pink and has cute diamonds attached to the top area of the dress, while the long skirt of the dress is flowy and pink. "Like this one?" I told Amelia, she turns around and smiles widely. She grabs the dress from me as I roll my eyes, "You're welcome."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," She says as she ran towards the fitting room to fit the dress. I wait for about 3 minutes for her to fit the dress, her door opens as I look at her, awestruck. "I'm buying this one."

She says and she closes the door. I didn't even get to say my own opinion about the dress, even though I know that it's already perfect for her to wear. She leaves the fitting room and we both walked towards the cashier, ready to pay for what we have.

After all that shopping we did, which leaves us 5 more hours to prepare. Amelia suggested that we should just start preparing at her house and I agreed since I don't know how to do a killer makeup for the event later.

"You wear the dress first while I go to fix my makeup," Amelia says and I nodded my head. I went inside her toilet, grabbing the dress and the shoes that I bought with me. I stripped down all of my clothes, leaving my bra and panty on, of course.

Too much information.

Once I finished putting on my dress, I stepped out of the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress really suits me well and I think I just fell in love with it. I look over and saw Amelia applying eyeshadow on her crease.

"I'll do my hair. You got any curling iron?" I asked and she stops applying makeup. She puts her brush down and stands up from her chair. She walks over her drawers and hands me a curling iron.