Ch.11 horror movies

Zach's Pov
When I see Jonah and Madison cuddling, my heart breaks into a million pisses. They just met how can they be dating! I look over at Daniel and jack and their faces tell it all. Daniel looks so sad and Jack looks like he wants to punch a wall or something. What bothers me is that they look really good together.

"What's going on here" Logan says loudly

" my best friend is dating my other best friend!" Corbyn says shocked

"We aren't dating" Madison says still cuddled up next to Jonah
After she said that me, Daniel and Jack sigh in relief.

Logan's Pov
I see Madison and Jonah cuddling next to each other and calling each other babe and baby, I was so confused like they just met yesterday. But when she says they aren't dating I know something's up. But if they where dating they would be really cute.

Madison's Pov
"If you aren't dating then why are you cuddling" Brendan ask us raising his eyebrow

"You guys know Jonah, he likes cuddling and so do I. So he's my cuddle buddy" I say making something up

"Then why did u call each other babe and baby" Zach asks us

"We just like to call each other that" I say shrugging

"So nothings going on here" Daniel says coming closer to us

"Nothing I promise" I reassure him

I look at Logan and Brendan and mouth "I'll tell you later" so they know nothings up

"Can we be cuddle buddies also" Daniel asks

"I wanna be cuddle buddies to" Zach says coming up to me and Jonah

"Me three" jack says also

"What about me and Brendan" Logan says

"Fine you can all be my cuddle buddies but Jonah's probably gonna be the most comfortable and my favourite." I say laughing

"Wanna bet" Daniel says

"Ya I do" I say with a little attitude

"Everyday we'll watch a movie and u cuddle with one of us" Brendan says

"Fine but after the movie I can cuddle with whoever I want" i ask them

"Ya sure" they all say

"Ok then let's watch a movie" I say

"Ok they have movies in here" Logan says walking over to the tv

"Let's watch Annabelle" Logan says putting in the DVD player

Brendan closes the curtains because it's still morning and it becomes almost pitch black.

"I get scared easily just warning you" I whisper to Jonah while looking up at him

"It's ok I'm here" he whispers while looking down at me

"Good " I say giggling a little
He just laughs putting his hand back around my waist. I put my head on his chest close to his shoulder and he puts his on top of mine again.
Logan's Pov
I hear Madison whisper to Jonah the she gets scared easily so I nudge Brendan and tell him to watch. I get behind the couch and I whisper to jack Zach and Corbyn and Daniel to watch me. I tip toe behind them and tell BOO while punching her shoulders a little. All the boys laugh. Jonah jumps a little but Madison screams and basically jumps onto Jonah.

Madison's Pov
"Boo"

"AHHHHHHHHH OMG" I scream and jump onto Jonah.

"What the hell" I say whining

"You really do get scared easily" Logan say coming from behind us laughing

"I'm gonna kill you, just wait" I say glaring at him

"I'm waiting" he says

I look at the boys and glare at them, they laugh even more and I join them.
I then realize I was basically on Jonah so I get off and cuddle neat to him again.

"Sorry I forgot I was on you" I say giggling a little

"It's ok it was funny" he says giggling

We go back into the same position as before when the movie starts. When I got scared I would obviously hide my face into Jonah's chest and he would giggle. But then one jump scare scared the living shit out of me. I held onto Jonah's leg and hide my face into his chest and didn't move. Jonah just giggled and put his other hand on mind lightly stroking it and pulled me super close to him, not to close to the point it's uncomfortable but he pulled me close to the point where he can lightly feel my breath. After the movie I ended up having my legs on Jonah's. We both got up stretching and smiled at each other. We went to eat and came back to watch the new Annabelle movie.
Skip eating

"Are you gonna cuddle with me" Daniel asks coming up to me.

"Ya sure" I say smiling at him

We get back into their hotel room and we all sit in the same spot. Except I sat in between Daniel's legs and his arms where rapped around me. My head was on his chest and I could feel his heart beat. And I'm not gonna lie he was really comfy. Before the movie Daniel got skittles and put the bag on my lap. After 10 minutes I put my hand in to get some still watching the movie and I feel another hand. Butterflies fill my stomach. He intertwines our finger and I feel my cheeks heat up .I lean my head back against his chest and he looks down at me.

"You look cute when you blush, you know that" he says looking at me.
I almost melt at how cute he is.

I just blush even more and he giggles a little. After almost 20 minutes I feel my eyes start to get heavy. I sit up and Daniel looks up questioning me. I don't say anything. I just put his legs together and sit on his lap. I turn to my side and put my head in the crock of his neck and close my eyes. He lightly giggles and puts his arms around me and puts his head on mine. I don't fall asleep right away but the sound of his breathing against my head makes me fall asleep.
I can't believe I fell asleep in Daniel Seavy's arms!