Ch.52 forgive me

August 19 2017
Zach's Pov
Something feels wrong about asking Mia to be my girlfriend. My band mates aren't very fond of her. I mean she does get rude and harsh if it doesn't go her way. But I need her to get my mind of Madison.

I'm at her hotel walking down the hall to her room. I knock a couple times and she doesn't answer. Strange. She told me she was at her hotel room. I twist the door nob and the door opens. She's not there. I hear her voice in the bedroom.

"Samantha. Listen. Once I get to LA I'm gonna make sure this bitch Madison stays away from the boys" she say into the phone. I gasp.

"Yes. You'll date Jack. We'll both become famous and break up with them. We get Madison away." Mia says. I hear muffled talking.

"Well Madison can kiss my ass" Mia says laughing.

"Great Zach is supposed to be here. Better act all bubbly" she say sarcastically. I can tell she rolled her eyes.

I barge threw the door.

"What the heck Mia" I yell
Her eyes go wide.

"O.oh h.hey Zach" she waves at me

"If you lay one finger on Madison she's gonna be the last thing you ever touch" I yell louder.

"Zachy she's a 13 year old ruining all your lives. I'm better" she says walking closer.

"Don't ever talk to me again! We're over! And your stupid friend Samantha isn't gonna get Jack. He hates her" I say walking out slamming the door.

I can't believe she would say that. And I really liked her. I thought she liked me too but I guess not. The boys were right.

I march back to my hotel room.

"Mia and I. Are threw" I say as I walk threw the door.

"What. What happened?" Daniel asks

"She was on the phone with Samantha" I say. I glance over at Jack and see him roll his eyes. "She said that Madison can kiss her ass and that she's gonna get Samantha to date Jack and then break up with us once they're famous" I say "and she said she's gonna get Madison away from us and never see us" I say

"Well I don't think Madison wants to see you anyway" I hear Corbyn mumble

"What! Why" I ask. Please don't let it be what I think it is.

"Oh you heard that" Corbyn says scratching the back of his neck.

"What are you guys talking about" Jonah asks confused.

"That's what I'd like to know" I laugh

"You thinks this is funny" Corbyn says getting mad.

"What no" I say trying to not laugh.

"Zach! You were making out with Madison and you freaking fingered her then you go out and ask out Mia! Do you know how much she's been crying about what happened. She's crying over you Zach. And you obviously don't care since you think this is funny. She's been crying and crying all day and Aspen and Atalia couldn't get her to stop. Logan texted me saying how she's still crying and sad. And you didn't even bother to text her once! YOU BROKE HER ZACH! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!" He yells at me.
I can't believe I've done this. Madison's crying. Over me. All I do is get her mad at me. The girl I'm falling for probably hates me.

Jack's Pov
My eyes go wide. Zach was making out with Madison. And he fingered her. Madison's crying. Crying over Zach.
Anger rushes threw my body. All this time I thought she wasn't like that. But I guess I'm wrong.

I get those thoughts out of my head. All I can think about is her crying because Zach messed up.

"W.who told y.you" Zach stutters.
After all that, that's all he has to say.

"Do you even care about Madison. That's all you have to say. You only care who told me" Corbyn say angrily.

Zach's Pov

"Corbyn I'm sorry ok. I thought maybe Mia could get my mind off Madison. I didn't know Madison would cry over me like that. I didn't mean to hurt her I just..." I start before I get cut off my Corbyn.

"Bro. You broke her. Fix it." He say putting his hands in my shoulder.

"She's never gonna speak to me again" I sigh. I can't believe she's crying over me.

"Hey! Madison texted me" Jack says jumping up.

"What did she say" Daniel asks.

"She said that I got the part for her boyfriend in the movie" Jack says excitedly

"Congrats bro!" Jonah says hugging him.

"My Jacky is growing up" Daniel says wiping away fake tears.

"Congrats bro!" Corbyn say cheerfully

"Congrats" I say. Dang. I really wanted that part.

"Thanks guys" he says excited

"I'm gonna text Madison" I say walking into my room.

Convo with Cuddlymaddi💖
Zach: Madison I'm sorry please don't be mad at me.
Zach: I didn't mean to hurt you.
Zach: I broke up with Mia.
Zach: I'm so sorry Madison I didn't know you were crying over me.
Zach: Madison please don't ignore me
Zach: I know you're on your phone
    Read
Zach: I know you're mad at me but I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.
Zach: Madison
Zach: please answer me
   Read
End of convo

All I do is hurt her. She's never done anything to me but my stupid self has to hurt her all the time.

"Zach we have to go to an interview" Jonah says

"Coming" I say bluntly.

Time skip.

"Next question" the interviewer says "who is Madison Dallas. All the fans want to know" he says looking up from his phone.

"Well Madison is this girl we met on our first day in Halifax. We all instantly clicked." Corbyn answers "her and I are best friends. I don't know what she is to them though" he laughs

"So we have a relationship" the guy asks raising an eyebrow

"Oh no" Daniel says blushing lightly.

"There's a rumour around that you guys are on the lookout for her fan account" he asks us

"Yeah. She has a Selena fan account and we wanna find it but she won't tell us" jack laughs

Time skip

I can't sleep knowing I'm the reason Madison's crying. I'm the reason she's broken. I'm the reason she's not smiling. All because I was scared to fall for her. She's never once made me sad or even hurt me, when she gets mad at me she instantly says sorry for yelling. How can I not fall for a perfect girl like her. All she does is make me smile. And all I do is make her cry and angry. I need to fix this.

Maybe I'm making this a big deal. Maybe she just needs a little time to herself. Hopefully that's all.

A.n: ONE WHOLE YEAR OF WHY DONT WE. IVE BEEN A FAN SINCE LITERALLY THE BEGINNING. IM SO BEYOND PROUD OF WHAT THEY ACCOMPLISHED IN 1 YEAR. ALL I CAN SAY IS HOW MUCH THEY'VE CHANGED MY LIFE AND HOW BLESSED I AM TO BE ABLE TO GO THREW THIS JOURNEY WITH THEM. EVEN THO THEY ARENT MY LITTLE SECRET IM HAPPY TO SEE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE😍