Ch.71 hospital

October 4 2017
Madison's pov
5 days. Sitting in my room. Haven't moved, slept or eat and drink. Just dangling my feet off the side of my bed, looking at my wall in the dark.

Tears stream down my face once in a while. But I just sit here with a blank look on my face.

I hear my brother and Aspen sitting outside my door. Aspen leaves but my brother doesn't move.

Logan and the boys tried to come in and talk to me. But I sit here. Not talking. Just breathing.

"Madison please" my brother cries.

"Don't do this to yourself" Corbyn says knocking on the door.

I don't answer. Like always.

I just can't be happy. My thoughts are all about my parents. All I see is their dead lifeless bodies being placed in an ambulance. It should've been me.
It should have been me.
I should be dead.

The door bursts open. I stand to my feet because of how scared I got.

I look back and see the Why Don't We boys my brother and Logan walking into my room.

"Oh my god" Daniel mumbles.

I try and move away. But my legs can't hold my body anymore. The whole room start spinning. I fall to the ground hitting my head hard on the floor.

Then it all goes black.

Logan's Pov
I push the door open do her room. She's been in here long enough. I need to help her.

The Why Don't We boys, Cameron and I walk in. She's on her feet.

"Oh my god" Daniel mumbles.

She moves back a little then. She faints. She feel to the ground.

"Madison" I yell running up to her.

"Please be ok Madison" Corbyn mumbles

"Madison" Zach says disappointed.

I pick her up bridal style. She weighs almost nothing. Her small body. Even worse then before.

"Call the ambulance!" I yell. Corbyn takes his phone out rapidly and dials.

Her brother sits their shocked.

"She's gonna be ok" Jonah says pacing back and forth.

Jack slides his hands threw his hair.

"No" he mumbles

Time skip

The ambulance came. And they put her on a stretcher. When I see them bring her into the ambulance, I start to feel my eyes get watery.

"We need to go with her" Zach says. He looks like he's about to cry.

"Get in my bus" I say throwing the keys to Zach.

"Go with her" I say to Cameron.
He nods his head and gets in the back with her.

I run to the cool bus and we speed away behind the ambulance.

"She has to be ok" Daniel says panicking

"Guys she's gonna be fine. Right Logan" Corbyn says turning to me.

"She'll be fine" I say. Honestly I don't know.

Time skip

Corbyn's Pov
We get to the hospital and I'm the first one to hope out. I hate how she's doing this to herself. I wish that I could help her and tell her everything's gonna be ok. But I don't know what she's going threw.