Ch.58 ignoring you

August 28 2017
Madison's Pov
It's been 2 days and I haven't spoken to any of the boys. The only time I have any sort of communication with this is when I send them streaks on snapchat. And on set of the movie Jack tried talking to me but I ignored him. I only talked to him when we had a scene together. They tried to apologize but I'm not answering.

Right now Logan, Brendan and I are going to his apartment. We were just at the team 10 house for the vlog. We finished the vlog there.

"Are you gonna keep ignoring the boys" Brendan asks me.

"Not forever. But I'm still mad at what happened. They didn't even try and apologize after it happened." I answer

"Well we have something for you" Logan says opening the door.

The door opens and reveals the Why Don't We boys sitting on the couch.

"Surpris" Logan says more like a question.

"Oh look who we have here" I say walking over to them. "It's the people who slap girls and don't care" I say giving them a fake smile.

"Logan i know you want me to forgive them. I get where your coming from. But I'm not just gonna forgive them for that" I say looking at Logan.

"How many times do we have to say sorry" Zach says

"Well at least 1 time in person" I answer

"This is normally the time where you apologize to us" Zach mumbles.

I start laughing at what he said.

"Yes Zach your right. I should be apologizing" I say sarcastically.

"Zach it sorry for getting mad at you for slapping me and pushes me and yelling at me. Jack I'm sorry for getting mad at you for almost breaking my wrist. Daniel and Jonah I'm sorry for getting mad at you for not doing anything to get them to stop." I say looking at them all.
"And Corbyn I really am sorry for ignoring you when you were the only one trying to stop them" I say turning to Corbyn. He engulfs me in a bear hug.

"I've missed you" he says

"I'm back" I laugh

"Madison we really are sorry for what happened" Daniel says

"You know you guys were the only ones that didn't apologize. Logan and Brendan came to the team 10 house after to see me and they didn't even do anything. Aspen and Atalia came and they weren't even there. Evan and Ayla facetimed me. But you guys can't apologize" I say getting a little mad.

"We just did" Jack says

"Do you wanna see what you did to me Jack" I say rolling up my sleeve to reveal my bruised wrist.

"Yup. You did that. Believable. I wouldn't think you did that either but you did" I say rolling my sleeve down again.

"Oh my gosh Madison I didn't know" Jack says. He looks really sorry. But I can't just forgive them.

"Well you do now" I say giving him a fake smile.

"Madison we're trying to apologize to you but you just don't get it" Zach says getting a little mad.

"Zach. I don't think you understand anything you did. Do you know how much tears I've waisted on you. Do you know how many nights I've cried over you. Do you know how much pain you've caused me. Do you know how many times I apologize for getting mad you before you apologize for what you did. You just don't get it do you" I say raising my voice. "I have my rights to be mad at you guys" I say

"Come one baby" Jonah pleads "Don't ignore us" Jonah says

"Don't baby me Jonah" I say "The one time I get mad and don't apologize, I'm the bad one" I laugh.

"I don't think you realize how much we all love you Madison" Zach says

"No Zach. I don't think you realize how much I love all of you. Do you know how hard it is for me to be mad at you." I say before storming into Logan's room.

Logan's Pov
Wow. I'd hate to have Madison mad at me.

"She's never gonna forgive us" Daniel sighs

"No she's never gonna forgive me" Zach says.

"Guys just wait for her to come around ok." I say trying to cheer them up.

"I can't believe this happened" Jack says

"I'll go talk to her" Brendan says

"I hate seeing her mad" Jonah groans

"She's kinda scary" Corbyn says
We all look at him.

"Ya ok. Wrong time" he says

"Give her some time" I say patting Zach's back

"She's leaving tomorrow. We won't see her for a while" Zach sighs

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Madison's Pov
I walk out fo Logan's room when I here the door shut.

"Can you walk me home" I ask Brendan.

"Ya sure" he says

"Why are you going home" Logan asks

"I should start packing" I laugh

"I'll see you tomorrow then" Logan asks

"I'll be here all day" I laugh

Then Brendan and I walk out of the apartment.

"Are you ever gonna forgive the boys" he asks

"I was actually gonna keep this on and surprise them during their one year anniversary" I explain

"So your gonna ignore them for a month" he laughs

"I'll try" I smile

Time skip

"Thanks for walking me home" I say hugging Brendan

"No problem" he laughs

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow" I smile

"See you tomorrow" he says before walking away.

I'm not really packing any of the clothes I brought. Since I brought summer cloths I'm just gonna keep them here. But Everyone in team 10, the Why Don't We boys, Logan and George gave me a bunch of merch. That's what I'm packing home.

A.n: So when this stories finished in 100% gonna have another book. I promise. But I need to you guys to tell me who you want Madison to date.