Ch.50 tears for you

August 18 2017
Daniel's Pov
Don't tell me they did it" Christina says

"No. But he f.f.fingered h.her and made out" Aspen stutter.
They both gasp. I gasp. I can't believe they did that.

"How could they not tell me!" Corbyn says getting mad

"Babe, calm down" Christina says

"She's told Atalia and I and she started crying. She was so mad at herself for letting that happen. We couldn't get her to stop. She was mad at Zach for going to ask out Mia. She was mad at herself for also liking Jonah, Jack and Daniel." Aspen says with a sad tone.

Madison likes me. I can't believe she likes me. After hearing that my I just want to run up to Madison and hug and kiss her. But I'm in New York. And she likes Zach, Jonah and Jack.

A rush of anger goes threw my body. I can't believe she did that with Zach. I just want complete ignore her and never talk to her again.

Then I remember they said she was crying and how she's mad at Zach and herself for doing that. I start to feel bad. I can't imagine how she feels.

I barge in his room. They all look at me and their eyes go wide.

"D.did you h.hear what we w.were talking about" Corbyn stutters

"All of it" I answer

"Daniel James Seavey don't you dare tell anyone" Christina says angry.

"I won't. But how could they do that" I ask

"Daniel please. You can't be mad at her" Aspen says from the phone.

"I.is she ok" I ask hesitantly

"She's been crying and she's not answering her phone" Aspen speak up so I can hear her.

"Oh my gosh" I mumble " She' crying because of Zach" I ask

"And herself for doing that. She's also mad that he asked out someone else" Christina says

"Please don't tell anybody" Corbyn says

"I.I won't" I say sitting down

"I can't believe he would ask Mia out" Corbyn sighs

"She completely messes with his brain" Aspen says

"I don't like her" I say. I hope I'm not the only one.

"None of us do" Christina chuckles

"I don't think Zach does either" Corbyn laughs

Madison's Pov
I get back to my apartment and my mom and Annie aren't home. I site on a love sac Logan gave me and feel the tears stream down my face. Aspen and Atalia try and call me but I decline them. Corbyn texts me like 100 times and Christina dms me on Instagram.

I ignore everything. I start crying. I can't believe I did that. It felt great but it was so wrong.

And Zach. He asked out Mia. He doesn't even care. I would do anything just to see him smile. But he seems like he'll do anything to hurt me.

I get a notification from Zach. I hope it's a picture of us. But I know it's not. It's him and Mia. I like the picture and immediately unlike.

"I hope you guys are fucking happy" I yell throwing my phone.

I start crying even more. I'm a complete mess.

Time skip.

"Lovebird" Logan says walking into my apartment.

"Oh hi" I say wiping my tears away

"Lovebird. I know what happened" he say hugging me.

"How could I let that happen" I cry into the hug.
He crouches down putting his hand on my shoulders.

"Listen. Lovebird. We all make mistakes. It's ok" he says wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"He asked out Mia" I say as tears stream down my face. He rolls his eyes.

"I never liked her." He says

"I never will like her" I sigh

"Want Lydia to bring ice cream and, Brendan Lydia you and I can have a movie night." He say trying to cheer me up.

"That would be great" I smile

"Thasss muh gurllll" he yells

I giggle wiping my eyes.

Time skip

They all came over and we ended up watching movies all night. My mom and Annie came home and went to bed. They really know how to cheer me up and I'm glad I'm friends with them.

A.n: Great job Zach. Look what you're doing. I'm very disappointed.
Anyway!
Comment who Madison should date !!!!!