Ch.35 flashback

A.n: This is the last time he saw Madison. The other flashbacks are before this one happened.

April 4 2017
Madison's Pov
I was walking past a hotel on a Thursday night with Mathew, William and Johnny. We were going to meet up with Annie and Hayden at the Tim Hortons down the street.

Mathew spots a store that sells skateboards and said they he wanted to go in for a bit. Then Johnny and William went in also.

"Are you sure you wanna stay out here Johnny asks me

"Yup I'm fine. You can see me threw the window of the store. I'll be here" I assure him

He then walks inside. I lean against the brick all of the store and quietly sing "just to see you smile" form Why Don't We

The someone grabs my arm pulling me to the alleyway in between the hotel and the skat store.

"What the hell!" I say as I get shoved into the alleyway

"I gave you 4 fucking days!" He yells throwing me to the ground

"I told you no!! I'm not doing it. I had enough of you" I say tearing up

"What did I fucking tell you about talking back to me, you worthless price of shit" he says wrapping his arm around my throat,  pushing me against the brick wall, making it hard for me to breath.

He takes a gun out of his pocket and presses it against my head. I start sobbing. This is the end. I'm 13 and my life is over.

"You have 24 hours or I'll end your whole fucking life"he says squeezing harder around my neck.

He puts his guns down and looks me in the eye.

"If you want all this to stop. Give me the one thing I really want" he says pressing his disgusting lips onto mine.
I don't kiss back of course. This does not count as my first kiss cuz I did not kiss back. This is never gonna count for me. 

He let's go of my throat forcing my legs round his waist. He puts one hand up the front of my shirt and one trying to get my pants off.
I try getting him off with all my force but I can't.

He then moves down kissing my neck.
I take my chance and scream as loud as I ever did.

William's Pov
We walk out the store and Madison is nowhere to be found.

"Were is she" I ask looking around

"She's probably trying to scare us" Mathew says

"I don't think she is" Johnny says a bit worried

Then I hear the loudest scream I've ever herd in my life.

"Oh no" I say as I turn running into the alleyway.

"Fuck" Johnny says under his breath running with me

"Please don't let this be Madison" Mathew says following us.

I finally see what's happening.

"CALL THE COPS!!" I yell

I look back to see Mathew stopped to get his phone.

I run has fast as I can as anger rushes threw my body.

As we get closer the guy stops kissing Madison and looks at Johnny and I.

I can't. I swing my fist hitting him square in the jaw. He tumbles to the ground as Madison falls to the ground.

He looks up as he hears the sound of sirens coming our way.

"Madison this isn't fucking over" he says before jumping over the fence.

Madison sits their sobbing and crying her eyes out. Johnny runs to her side. As I go to talk to the police.

Johnny's Pov
If I could kill that guy I would. I can't see Madison like this.

"Madison..." I say sitting next to her on the ground

"Please. Don't hurt me" she says moving away crying.

"Madison I'm Johnny, I won't hurt you" I say making her look at me

William and Mathew and I talk to the cops and Annie and Hayden came over. Hayden was carrying Madison who was now sleeping, bridal style

After about an hour we all walk back in silence to Madison's house were her brother was waiting. He immediately picked her up hugging her.
All our parents are on the way back from a road trip that they went on. We did contact them but they have a 8 hour drive until they get back.

This is a night I'm never gonna forget.

A.n: so I already did this flashback but it wasn't in detail. I thought it would be good for you to know about the flashback. This is also the longest flashback I'm gonna do!
Comment if u ship Madison with Johnny or William.😏😂