Ch.67 fans

September 25 2017
Madison's Pov
I'm alone in my apartment crying. Johnny's with Corbyn, cuz he's getting a tour of LA. My brothers with Logan doing random stuff for the vlog. You might think that my brother doesn't care about my parents because he's all happy, but no. He cries himself to sleep. He puts on a fake smile and goes threw the day.

"I need you back" I cry out. "I can't live like this anymore. I need you" I cry. "Please. Come back" I mumble falling to my knees sobbing.

Zach's Pov
I'm on my way to Madison's apartment. I wanted to get her mind away from what's happening, so I'm gonna take her out for lunch.

I get my key out and open the door. I hear her crying as I step inside, and slip my shoes off.

"Please come back" she mumbles falling to her knees sobbing.

"Madison" I say running over to her.
I sit next to her leaning my back of the window, and wrap my arm around her.

"I can't live without them" she cries into my chest. "I need them in my life" she cries. "Look what's happening to me. I need to see them again" she yells crying.

"Madison it's ok. Don't do this to yourself" I say rubbing her back.

"My life isn't worth it anymore!" She yells. "I need them" she cries.

"No. Your life is worth it. Look how many people love you. You were worth it. Please don't think like that" I say wiping her tears away.

She breaks down crying into my arms. I hate seeing her like this. What sucks is I can't make her stop crying.

I grab her shoulders and make her look at me.

"Listen Madison. Your parents love you and always will love you. Make them proud. Make them smile when they look down on you. You don't want them to see you cry. Show them how strong you truly are. And remember how much everyone loves you. Remember how much I love you" I say before wiping her tears.

"It's so hard without them" she cries.

"You can get threw this" I say hugging her.

"Zach, i love you so much" she says into the hug. "I can't believe how lucky I got to have you in my life" she says breaking the hug.

"Clean yourself up, the we'll go out for lunch." I say

She nods her head and gets up and walks down to her room.

Time skip

"Let's go" she says walking up the stairs. She came up wearing all black and checkered vans. I guess we're matching.

"Look how cute we look together" I laugh

"Hey we're matching" she points out.

"Wait. Who's jersey are you wearing" I ask

"Herron 1\5" she says showing the back.

"Perfect" I smile.

I walk to the door and slide my vans on. And we walk out.

As we step outside all Logan's fans see us. Since his apartment is right next to Madisons.

"MADISON DALLAS AND ZACH HERRON" a girl screams.
I smile and wave as we walk up to them. Madison doesn't do anything.

"Can we get a picture"
"I love you guys"
"Limelight for life"
"Madison we love you"
"Are you two dating"
"I ship it"
"I love you Zach"
"Are they dating"
"Were's the other boys"
They ask a bunch of questions as we get to them.

Then Madison grabs my hand.
"Can we go" Madison mumbles still looking down.

"MADISON WHATS WRONG" a guy screams. She squeezes my hand.

I intertwined our fingers and push our way threw.
"We'll be back later" i say getting threw them. As we're getting threw the crowd of people Madison squeezes my hand. I feel her little hand in mine start to shack.

"They would make beautiful babies" someone says. I feel a smile creep onto my face.

Some fans follow us and take pictures of us. Madison holds my hand even tighter.

"Guys I promise we're gonna come back and take pictures and talk to you guys but we just need to go somewhere right now" I nicely say.

"Are you guys dating" she asks
I ignore the question. I love my fans but Madison doesn't feel comfortable, and doesn't want to be seen.

The fans walk back and it's just Madison and I.

"Thank you" she says looking up again.

"Anytime" I smile.

We keep walking hand in hand until we decide to go to McDonald's.

Time skip.
We order our food and Madison's about to pay.

"Madison our food is ready" I say making up an excuse. She turns around and I quickly swipe my debit card.

"No it's... hey" she says turning around .

"Ya like I would let you pay" I laugh. She groans at me.

"Thank you" she laughs

Time skip
"The fans are still waiting" I point out

"Fine let's talk to them" she says

As we walk closer the fans start screaming.

"Did you guys go on a date" I girl asks

"No. We went out for lunch" Madison laughs.

"Can we get a picture with you guys" someone else asks.

We take pictures with them and talk for over an hour. Gosh I love the fans. Their amazing. But they keep asking about Madison and I.

Time skip
Madison's Pov
We're at the why Don't We house and I'm currently sitting alone in the backyard looking at the sunset. I was face timing Christina for a good 2 hours. She's amazing by the way.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing alone" someone says.

A.n: Idk how I feel about Madison and Jack, but, I have a scene coming up for them