Ch.54 wow zach

August 22 2017
Madison's Pov
Today was pretty boring. I was doing a table read for the movie all day. And now I'm home alone. I would've went to Logan's apartment but he said he was busy and he was coming over with a friend later. And today's the day the Why Don't We boys come back. They arrive at around 8:00 pm. It's currently 2:00pm. I start to drift of into a sleep.

Time skip
Logan's Pov
"Ok so George, we're going to Madison's apartment and we're gonna dumb water on her to scare her." I explain

"What if she's awake" he asks

"We dump the water on her" I laugh
He rolls his eyes shaking his head.

George and I walk out with Brendan followed behind us vlogging. I have a key to Madison's apartment so it's easy to get in.

We make our way to her apartment I unlocked the door and we all walk in.

"Shhh" I whisper. She's asleep. Perfect way to wake her up.

"Who's dumbing the water on her" George whispers

"You" I answer

"What! That's the worst first impression ever" he whispers louder

"To bad" I laugh

I walk to the kitchen and fill up a big bowl of water and hand it to George.

He dumps the water all over her and runs behind me. Brendan and I burst out laughing.

Madison's Pov
I shoot my eyes open as water falls on me. I gasp.

"LOGAN PAUL!" I yell wiping my eyes and standing up.

"Calm down lovebird. It was George" Logan says standing to the side revealing George.

"I'm getting you back" I say glaring at him

"We'll see " George says smirking

I step closer smirking. I just remembered I'm soaking wet. I engulf him into a hug rubbing off the water dripping from me, all over him.

"You bitch" he gasps pulling me off him.

"Payback" I giggle

"I like you" he says nodding his head

"Of course you do. I'm me" I laugh walking to my room.

I dry off and quickly get changed into lulus, a maverick tang top and my checkered vans.

I walk out of my room and find them all looking at my phone.

"What are you doing" I ask confused

"Zach texted you" Logan says

My happiness went away. A rush of anger went threw my body but them I felt sad. I grab my phone from their hands and look at the text.

Convo with zachypoo
Zachypoo: You talked to all the other boys. I get you're mad, but please talk to me I miss you
Zachypoo: fine. Stay mad at me. I always hated you anyway bitch. I hope you go back to wherever the fuck your from and never come back. I'm happily in love with Mia. She's so much better then you. I mean it doesn't take much. You were just a fucking sex toy anyway. And the boys hate you they just felt bad and wanted to help because you were a poor bitch before.
End of convo

I drop my phone. How could he say that. I feel like an object. Was it wrong for me to be mad at him.

"Madison don't listen to him" Logan says

"Don't cry over him. It's not worth it" George says

"If he really cared about you he wouldn't have asked out Mia" Brendan says.
All those words go threw on ear and out the other.

I break down crying into Brendan's arms.

"How could Zach fucking say that" Logan says angrily

Zach's Pov
"Mia! Give me back my phone" I yell snatching it from her grip and going to sit down next to the other boys.

"I was just helping you baby" she smirks sitting next to me.

"Don't call me baby, Mia." I say looking at what she was doing on my phone.

She texted Madison. My eyes go wide. Now she's gonna completely stop talking to all of us. As I'm about to text her back, theirs an announcement that our flight is boarding. Great. I have to deal with Mia next to me for 7 hours on a plane.

Madison's Pov
Logan and them left and my mom and Annie are shopping. It's just me alone with my tears. I can't get over what Zach texted me. How could he do that to me.

I jump a little when I hear my front door open.

A.n: WOW MIA WOW. YOU JUST HAVE TO RUIN THE EVERYTHING JUST WHEN IT WAS ABOUT TO GO RIGHT.