Ch.56 another kiss

August 23 2017
Madison's Pov
I'm currently on my way to the Why Don't We boys house. Yes it's 8:30am but Jack and I have to be at set for the movie at 10:00 so I decided I could come early and make them pancakes.

Time skip

I greet the driver and step out of the car. I open the door with the key I have. Why I have a key you may ask. Cuz I can. I walk into the kitchen and play my Why Don't We playlist, not because I'm in there house. Because I'm in love with their music.

I dig around and find the stuff I need and start do make the pancakes while I sing along to "just to see you smile".

Jack's Pov
I wake up to the sound of someone singing. I sit up in my bed and listen. It's Madison's voice. She's singing "Why Don't We Just". Her voice is so angelic and soft and beautiful. If only I could wake up to this everyday.

I hope over to Daniel's bed and shake Him awake.

"What" he groans

"Listen" I say

He sites up a little and smiles at the sound of her voice.

"Beautiful" he mumbles

I walk out quietly and go and wake up the other boys.

We all walk down quietly. All except Daniel. Each of us is recording for Instagram. We walk into the kitchen and she immediately turns around. Her cheeks turn a light shade of red.

"Sorry. Did I wake you guys up" she asks embarrassed.

"I woke up to your singing and woke up the rest of them" I answer "I'm not complaining" I smile.

"Neither am I" Corbyn agrees

"My baby can sing so well" Jonah says wiping away fake tears.

"I don't wanna be rude or anything. But what are you doing here at 8:30 in the morning" Zach laughs

"Jack and I have to be on set at 10:00 and I decided can make some pancakes for breakfast" she smiles

"And she can cook!" Corbyn shouts.

"I can do everything" she sasses

Then Daniel's comes from behind us with a blanket wrapped around him.

Madison's Pov
I'm not gonna lie. Jack and Zach look so cute with messy hair. Jonah and Corbyn do also but I'm used to their messy hair cuz I always mess it up. But my inner fan girl in dying inside cuz Jonah and Zach sleep shirtless and that combined with messy hair is perfection. Like I'm dead.

Daniel's comes into the kitchen with a blanket wrapped around him and messy hair, literally half asleep.

I turn back around and cook another pancake. I feel a pair of warm hands warp around my waist. I look down and see Daniel's hands holding a blanket around my waist. He's snuggled up close to me hugging me from behind.

"Whatcha cooking" Daniel asks with a raspy voice. He places his head oh my shoulder.

"Pancakes" I answer

"I need to take a picture of this!!" Corbyn shouts

I start flipping the pancake when I hear a camera go off.

"Go it" Corbyn yells running up to us.

He shows us the picture.