Ch.42 explination

August 16 2017
Madison's Pov
"It all started during march break" I say sitting back not wanting to talk about it.
Flashback
Johnny, Hayden, William, Mathew, Annie and I were all meeting at this park .
We were staying together for the whole break because our parents went on a road trip together.

I was alone waiting at the park until a see my close friend Emily's Brother. I didn't really like him but I was always nice to him.

"Madison. Just the girl I was looking for" he says walking up to me

"Really. Why?" I ask him

He pulled me closer to him. The sent of alcohol made me almost sick.

"If you don't come here at 8:00 tonight. Something bad will happen to you bitch." He says then walks away

"I'm not coming" I mumble

Time skip
It was 8:30 and I'm waiting for my friends to come over. You already know who I'm talking about, my usual group of friends. I hear the doorbell ring and I assume it's one of them.

I walk to the door and open it.

"I fucking told you to be there at 8:00" he says slapping me across the face.
I whimper in pain.

"I said I'm not coming!" I yell

"I'm fucking watching your every move. You have one more chance. Tomorrow by the hotel on avenue lane. You better be their" he says pushing me against the wall. His arms around my neck.

"I.I.I'm sorry" I say as tears fall out of my eyes.

"You better be bitch" he says then drops me

He runs out the door and I fall to the ground. I cover my face with my hands crying in pain. Then someone puts their arm around me. It was Johnny.
End of flashback

"So that's when it all started" I say sniffling.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of that bitch" Logan says cracking his knuckles.

"What did he want" Anthony asks

"Drugs" I say

"What the fuck" Jake says. He looks pissed.

"So I basically would meet up with this guy and get the stuff he wanted and I would give it to him" I say

"Sometimes when I had enough I wouldn't go. But he would find me" I say tearing up a little.

"Madison it's ok" Anthony says rubbing my back.

"What would he do" Jack asks

"He would kick me, punch me, slap me but one time" I say as tears fall down my cheeks.

"On t.time he had a g.g.gun to me head" I say crying

"Oh my god" Daniel says

"He started kissing me and almost." I say hiding my face in embarrassment

"He almost what" Daniel asks

"Oh my god Daniel" Jonah says slapping the back of Daniel's head.

"He almost rapped me!" I yell then I break down crying onto Anthony's shoulder

"Oh my god Madison, it's ok" Corbyn say wrapping his arms around me to hug me.

"We won't let him get you" Jack says

"He's in LA" I say crying

"You are not leaving our sight" Logan says firmly.

"How did you get him off you." Zach asks.

"William came and punched him off me." I say whipping away my tears.
I can't cry anymore. I'm a complete mess right now.

With the blink of an eye my mom ran threw the door and had her arms around me.

"Madison honey. Oh my god I was so worried" she says hugging me.

"I'm sorry mom. I should've let you come" I say.

"No no. It's ok. I know you didn't want me." she says putting a strand of hair behind my ears.

"Thank you guys all so much. You don't understand how much this means to me that you helped." She thanks everyone by hugging them

"You should thank Jake. He, he" I say stuttering
My mom looks at me, like she knows what he did for me.

"I would have done it anytime. No need to thank me" he says

My mom runs up to him and hugs him.

"Thank you so much for saving my daughter." She says

Time skip
My mom drove Logan to the doctor to check out his leg and Jake and Anthony left. We exchanged numbers, Instagram users and snapchats. Now I'm getting a lot more follow requests on Instagram.

Now it's just the Why Don't We boys and I. I'm sitting next to Corbyn and Zach. The others are scattered around the couch.

"I'm tired" I say yawning "is their a blanket" I ask

"Theirs one right here" Jack says passing one to me.

I warp the blanket around me and get up.

"Where are you going" Corbyn asks

"To sit in the corner so I can sleep." I answer chuckling.

He nods his head and looks back at his phone. He was texting Christina. I was trying not to fangirl and she said I was pretty. I'm I huge fan of her.

"Babe can you move" I ask Jonah, cuz he was sitting in the corner.

"Nope" he says popping the p

"Baaabe" I whine

He rolls his eyes at me and picks me up placing me in between him and the corner of the sectional.

He wraps his arm around me pulling me closer.

"Happy" he says

"Very" I answer

I snuggle up into his chest and fall asleep.

A.n: I'm sorry I didn't update. It's cuz I had a lot of stuff  to do with school. Anyway. I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to comment who she should date.

If you don't know already. Madison's mom and Logan are close. Like she treats him like another son.