Ch.55 forgive and forget

August 22 2017
Zach's Pov
We landed in LA and I get as far away from Mia as possible.

"Baby, were are you going" Mia giggling running towards me

The other boys rolls their eyes at her.

"Mia stop." I say pushing her away.

"He's not interested in you" Corbyn shouts

Mia's about to open her mouth but she gets cut off.

"MIA" a girl screams

Mia turns around and scream running to hug the girl.

"Oh no it's Samantha" Jack gasps "hide me" he says running behind Jonah.

"Jacky" Samantha cheers.

"I'm sorry but we have to go" Jonah says grabbing Jack's arm and mine and pulls us away. Daniel as Corbyn follow us.

"I hate them" I roll my eyes

"We all do" Daniel agrees

We garb our luggage and take a few snaps and stuff. We run out to our uber when we see Mia and Samantha come our way.

Time skip

"I gotta go see Madison" I say getting up off the couch.

"Bro you need to fix this" Corbyn says

"It got worse. Mia was on my phone and texted Madison" I say
They all huddle around me.

"What did she send" Daniel asks. I take out my phone and show them.

"What they heck" Jonah says angrily

"Well go and fix this before it gets worse" Jack says turning my phone off.
I call an uber and wait outside for it.

It finally comes after 10 minutes. I get in and greet the guy, and tell him where I wanna go.

I text Logan asking him for the key he has to her apartment cuz I know she won't answer if she knew it was me.

Convo with Logan

Zach: Can I borrow something
Logan: Ya what do u need bro
Zach: The keys you have to Madison's apartment.
Logan: Why so you can smash her again. I think not
Zach:I know your mad at me for what happened but I need to apologize.
Logan: You don't understand how much she's cried over you the past 3 days.
Zach: I get it ok! I didn't send the text. It was Mia
Logan: Your girlfriend
Zach: ex girlfriend
Logan: I'll meet you at the entrance of her building.

Time skip
I pay the drive and get out of the uber. I walk to the building and see Logan.

"Bro you broke her" Logan says handing me the keys.

"Has she been crying that much" I ask worried. He grips my wrist a little tightly.

"She's cried to much" he says. "I love you bro. But you've messed up." He say letting go of my wrist.

"I know" I sigh

"Well I'm coming in 20 minutes to get my key back." He says walking off

"Whatever dad" I say

"I heard that" he laughs

"You were supposed to" I yell back laughing.

I start walking up to her apartment. When I reach her door, I hesitate a little but i put the key in and unlock it. And I know she's home alone cuz she put it on her Snapchat story.

I open the door and see her jump a little.

"Madison" I say walking in. She turns around to face me.

"How did you get it" she says. I can hear the anger in her tone.

"Logan gave me his key" I say jiggling them in my hand.

"I think your at the wrong girls apartment. Mia doesn't live here" she says turning away.

"I came to see you" I saw walking closer.

"Why. Did you want to see your poor sex toy" she snaps at me

"I didn't sen..." I try to explain

"Oh really! Then who did. Was it an accident! If you didn't send it who did!" She yells, turning around to face me

"Mia! Mia sent it!" I yell back. Her face instantly drops.

"Oh" she mumbles. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" she says still looking at the floor. I instantly run up to her and hug her.

"Madison I'm so sorry for what happened. I..." I say hugging her but she cuts me off.

"I should be sorry. I got mad at you for no reason. I ignored you for no reason. I made everything a big deal. I'm sorry" she says into the hug.

"I keep making all these mistakes. I'm should be the one apologizing" I say breaking the hug. She gives me a weak smile.

"Did you tell anybody what happened" she asks

"No" I answer

"We actually can't do that ever again" she says

"Yes I know. I don't know what happened to me. I never do that" I explain

"I know I don't do that either" she says wiping her eyes

"Madison. It happened and we can't undo it. It was something we both didn't want to do but it happened anyway. Let's just forget about it and go back to the way we were before" I say wiping the tear coming out of her eyes.
She nods her head and hugs me.

"Let's watch a movie" I cheer.
She breaks the hug and smiles at me.

"I'll get the popcorn" she says running into the kitchen.

As much as I like Madison. I have to keep my feelings away for now. It's gonna be really hard. I know she's not ready for a relationship right now and I know the other boys like her. But if I ever have a chance with her I'll definitely take it.

Time skip

Logan came in 5 minutes into the movie. We all watched it together. But now I'm on my way home. I'm so relieved Madison and I are ok.

A.n: I hope u liked this chapter!
Comment who Madison should date