Ch.69 1 year

Comment who Madison should date.
September 27 2017
Madison's Pov
Today it's just Johnny and I. My brothers with Logan again. Their pretty close now.

"How do you like LA" I ask Johnny.

"I love it here." Johnny says looking out my window.

"Ya it's..." i start, but get cut off by the doorbell. I walk to the door and open it, reviling Aspen and Atalia.

"Madison" Aspen says hugging me

"We're sorry we couldn't see you sonner" Atalia says

"I missed you guys, and it's fine" I smile.

We walk in and sit on the couches.

"Ya I'll be downstairs" Johnny laughs

"Bye" I wave

"I'm so sorry about your parents" Atalia says giving me a side hug.

"Thank you, but let's not talk about that" I say. I really don't wanna talk about that.

"Oh I'm sorry" Atalia apologizes

"No no. It's fine" I smile

"So how are you and the boys" Aspen smirks

"I need to make a decision" I sigh. "But how are you and your boyfriend" I ask Aspen

"Oh. We kinda broke up" Aspen says looking down.

"What why, you guys were so happy" I say

"Ya we were, then he cheated on me" she quietly says

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I hug her. "When did you break up" I ask

"A couple days after you left here" she says

"Forget him. Someone even better will come along for you" I smile.

Then the door opens and my brother walks his big boot on his broken leg. (You know those walking casts things)

"Hi Cameron" I say getting up

"Hey Madison" he says

"Did you come here alone" I ask

"Ya. I kinda wanted to" he laughs.

Then a hear a cough behind me .

"Oh right. Aspen, this is my brother Cameron, Cameron this is Aspen. And that's her sister Atalia" I say pointing to who's who.

My brother smiles once he sees Aspen. They both stare at each other smiling.

"So while you guys do whatever, Atalia, Johnny and I are gonna leave" I say grabbing Atalia's arm.

"Johnny" I yell downstairs

"Coming" he says running upstairs.

We all walk out my building. We walk down Hollywood boulevard talking and having fun.

Time skip

We're at the Why Don't We house because it's their 1 year anniversary. Their having a big party with their fans.

I haven't heard their new ep yet, cuz they wanted me to hear them preform live and see my reaction.

I'm in the front of the group of fans waiting for Why Don't We come out. I get asked to take pictures with people, which I'm fine with.

"Hi Madison" a girl says

"Hey" I smile. Then like 10 other girls come and gather around me, and start taking videos.