Ch.60 messages

A.n: COMMENT WHO MADISON SHOULD DATE!
September 16 2017
Maggie's Pov
Convo with Zach💙
Madison💗: I'm sorry. I'm not mad. I miss you. I miss talking to you. I miss hugging you. I can't ignore you anymore. I never wanted to. Becoming friends with you and the guys was the best thing that ever happened to me and I can't ignore you like that. I'm so sorry. I know you didn't mean to hit me like that. It was all Mia, and I should've supported you if you wanted to be with her. I just want to talk to you and the guys again. I understand if your mad at me. But I just wanted to let you know that I love you so so much and can't wait to see you again.

Convo with Jack💜
Madidon💝: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad at you. I shouldn't have ignored you. I should have let you talk when I was still there. I'm so sorry. Any girl would love to be in my shoes and I'm not treating you guys right. I can't be mad at you. I love you way to much. I just want to talk to you and hug you and not be mad at you. I'm so sorry for ignoring you.

Convo with Jonah❣️
Madison💖: Babe. I'm sorry for getting mad at you. You didn't do anything and I still got mad at you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have ignored you like that. I love you so much and I can't be mad at you. I get if your mad at me. I'm so sorry. I miss your hugs. I just want to hug you and talk to you guys again. I'm sorry.

Convo with Daniel💚
Madison💘: I miss you. I'm so sorry for being so rude and ignoring you. Im not mad. I can't be mad at you. You didn't even do anything. But I still got mad and I'm sorry. I love you to much to be mad at you. I can't wait to see you guys again. I hope we can forget what happened.

Convo with Corbeano💛
Madison🤞🏻💓: I can't ignoring them anymore. I texted them all.