Ch.63 unhealthy

September 19 2017
Madison's Pov
I haven't gone to school today either. I haven't gotten sleep or haven't eaten. I can't. All I can do is cry.

My brother and I have been getting loads of people coming to say sorry for our loss and visit us. My aunts and uncles and cousins haven't left our side and I love them so much for it.

Tonight's the funeral. I'm not ready to speak in front of all the people that will show up. I have a speech ready but I can't get threw it without crying.

Time skip

It's 8:00 pm now and everyone left. My family left also. It's just my brother and I.

"Hey. It's gonna be ok" my brother says

"I can't stay here" I cry

"What do you mean" he asks confused.

"Everything reminds me of mom and dad. I can't. I need to get away for a little" I sigh

"I know. Me too. But we have school. We can't leave our lives her" he explains

"We won't leave forever, but for a month. Just so wherever we go we don't get asked about our parents" I say wiping my eyes.

"Madison we aren't going anywhere. The only place you need to go is the kitchen to eat. You lost so much weight. It's unhealthy Madison." He says worried.

"I can't eat Cameron. I can't. I can't do anything! I can't sleep, I can't eat, I can't think, I can't do anything!" I yell

"Madison I know it's hard. Mom and dad would want us to get threw this" he says tearing up. 

I break down crying. You might think I'm being dramatic. But I lost both my parents. The people you raised me. How hard do you think that is.

People told me that I have money and looks I'll be fine. But can money by my parents back to life. No. Can looks bring my parents back. No.

Then the doorbell rings. I sigh and get up. Wiping my eyes, knowing its useless, since more tears come out.

I open the door and their stands Logan,  and the Why Don't We boys.

Logan opens his mouth to say something but Daniel pushes threw and engulfs me in a hug.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He says hugging me.

Daniel's Pov

"I'm so sorry for your loss" I say into the hug.

Something's doesn't feel right about her. She feels so bonny and small. I break the hug and stare at her.

"What happened" I say looking at her small body. She shakes her head and breaks down crying in my arm. I rub her back comforting her.

"Their gone" she cries.

I break the hug and look at her. I grab her wrist and walk upstairs with her. Her small wrist. She's lightly shaking.

"Cameron. Can I ask you something" I ask sitting beside him.

"What happened to Madison" I ask worried.

"S.she won't eat, drink or sleep. She got sick which mad her loose weight." He sighs

"Listen I'm so sorry for your loss. I promise your parents are proud of both of you" I say giving him a side hug.

Logan's Pov
She's so small now. She lost so much weight. Her smiles gone. She looks so unhealthy.

We're all sitting in silence.

"Your parents truly were wonderful people. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you guys are going threw. Your parents are looking down at the both of you and smiling. They loved you and they still do." I say getting up to hug Madison and her brother tearfully.

"Madison you can't be like this" I say shacking my head.

"I'm fine" she says wiping her eyes

"No. Your not" Daniel says standing up.

"Madison please. You have to eat" Corbyn says grabbing Madison hands to make her stand.

"Look at you. Your so small. You can't do this to yourself" Corbyn says looking at he arms and hands.

"Has she eaten anything" I ask Cameron

"She hasn't eaten or drank and slept. She's taking this hard" Cameron sadly says.

"We're here for you guys" I say patting his shoulder. He nods his head tearfully.

Time skip.

Madison's Pov
The funeral at church started and I got threw my speech without crying my eyes out. And if you were wondering yes I do go to church and Sunday school and I love it.

My brother did his speech but he started crying and couldn't finish.

I walk over to were the choir sings. I'm singing the song hurt by Christina Aguilara.

(Not putting the lyrics)

Time skip.

We're all back at my house. My brother went to sleep and it's just Logan, the Why Don't We boys and I.

I'm sitting next to Jonah and Jack. I just break down crying. I can't handle this. My parents are really gone.

"Baby" Jonah says warping his arms around me. I start crying into his chest.

"I can't believe their gone" I cry out.

"Shhhh. Madison it's ok." He says rubbing my back.

"I can never see them again" I cry

"Madison make your parents happy" he says making me face him.

"Your parents wouldn't want you like this" Jack says worried.

"You need to eat" Logan says

Jack grabs my hand.

"Look at what your doing to yourself" he says showing me my small hand and wrist. Tears stream down my face. He wipes them away with his thumbs.

"Just eat" he says giving me a worried look.
I get up not letting go of Jack's hand. He gets up with me and we walk to the kitchen.

He pours me a glass of water and gets a plate of fruit and veggies in front of me.

"You have to drink 2 glasses of water" he says sitting next to me.
He's so cute when he's looking out for me I can't.

I drink 2 cups and eat less then half the plate.

I check the time and walk back to were we're sitting. It's 1:00 am.

"We have a double bed in the guest room and a pull out bed in the basement. So 2 people can sleep on each." I say. I feel so bad. They look so tired. They came here to for me. "We have an air mattress in the basement also. I have a queen bed in my room so I guess someone can share with me. You have to stay in your side of the bed though" I say. I'm trying to let them be comfortable.

Logan and Corbyn take the guest groom, Daniel and Jonah take the pull out bed. And Zach takes the air mattress. Jack's sharing a bed with me.

"I'll be up in a sec". I say walking to Zach.

I haven't spoken to him yet.

A.n: is something gonna happen with Madison and Jack😏
Sounds like something's gonna happen.
*nothing happens*😂