Ch.79 Daniel Seavey

Madison's Pov
"You look like a goddess" Daniel says staring at me from head to toe.
My dress👇🏻

Makeup👇🏻

"Awww Babe" I smile hugging him

He kisses my ear lightly "You look beautiful" he whispers.

"I need to finish getting ready" I laugh

"We're gonna be late to dinner" he laughs

"No we won't" I say sitting on my bed

"We better not be cuz I'm exited for the food" he says before leaving my room.
I chuckle as I tie my red heals.

I leave my room and walk up to Daniel. He looks up from his phone.

"You just keep getting prettier" He smiles

"And you keep getting more handsome" I smile pecking his lips. 

He intertwines our fingers and we leave my apartment. We walk into his car and drive off to dinner.

"I love you" I randomly say

"If I could stop the car and just hug you and kiss you right now, I would" he says keeping his eyes on the road.

I smile at him. My beautiful boyfriend. How lucky am I to have him.

Time skip

"Reservations for Daniel Seavey" Daniel smiles at the girl

"Right this way" she smiles.

She leads us to our table next to the window. How pretty.

"Your waitress will be right with you" she says before leaving

"What do you like more, cookies or donuts" Daniel asks

"This is the hardest question ever" I laugh "All I know is that I like them both more then I like you" I say

"How dare you say that" he gasps

"Ya I went there" I sass

"Hi my name is Payton and I will be your waitress this evening" a girl smiles.

Time skip

We finished our dinner and now we're walking around LA. As we walk by one shop, I see beautiful house decorations.

"They're so pretty" I say stoping at the window.

"One day when we have a house together. We'll have everything you want" Daniel smiles.

"The only thing I want is you" I smile at him.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder  as we continue walking around. I start to get shivers. Great now I'm cold.

"Are you cold princess" Daniel asks

"No no I'm fine" I say

"No you're cold" he says taking his jacket off and placing it around my arms.

"Thank you Babe" I smile

"Anything for you princess" he says intertwining our fingers

We walk by a cookie store. I stop and and turn to face it.

"Cookies" I yell tugging Daniel into the store with me. He chuckles as we enter.

I look around in awe at all the cookies.

"We have to get that huge one" I say walking towards it. Nobody answers "Daniel where are you" I ask turning around. I see him at the cash pointing at the big cookie I want and then he slides his debit card.

"Daniel you need to stop buying me stuff" I laugh walking towards him.

"No I don't" He smile

The man hands us a big box that has the giant cookie in it.

"I think I'm in heaven" I say as we walk out the store.

"Have fun eating that" he laughs

"Oh trust me, I will" I smile looking at the box. He chuckles warping his arm around my shoulder.

Time skip

We get back to Daniel's house. I change out of my dress into the pyjamas I always leave here and Daniel changed out of his outfit.

"You looked gorgeous tonight" he says warping his arms around me.

"I know" I smile. He chuckles before pressing his lips onto mine.

We both eat some of the cookie and share with the rest of the boys and Aaliyah. We all sit in the TV room talking and laughing.

I start to get really tired. I lie down placing my head on Daniel's upper thigh.  He puts a blanket around me and start playing with my hair smoothly.

"You really like her don't you" Zach says

"Take care of her" Aaliyah says

"I really think I am in love with her"  Daniel says. That's the last thing I heard.

A.n:  Awwww look at Daniel being the perfect boyfriend!!