Ch.26 war

June 28 2017
Madison's Pov
"3....2....1.... GO" Logan yells has he ran out of the way

We all quickly scattered around my house grabbing the stuff we need. Brendan follows our team vlogging and Logan follows Jonah's team vlogging.

"This is how we're gonna win" I tell William and Johnny

"Go distract then but don't get caught. You know where to bring them" I tell William.

William nods his head and runs to find the other team.

"You need to help me up that tree" I tell Johnny

"Ya I figured" he says laughing

We run to the tree. Logan follows us vlogging. Johnny climbs up and jumps onto my roof. I struggle climbing the tree but once I get high enough, Johnny reaches his hands out for me to grab onto. I grab his hands to get my balance and I jump onto my roof.

"Look!!" I hear Daniel yell

I turn around and look down and see William running from Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah. He was ahead of them and once he got to the spot we needed them to be William grabbed onto the rope that had one end tied to the tree. He pulled it so it was lifted of the ground so they could trip. Johnny gets the water balloons and I get the bucket of water. William gives us a thumbs up that their almost their. We look down and see Daniel, Corbyn and Jonah trip and fall. Corbyn looks up and see us.

"Oh no" he says wich makes the others look up.
Johnny throws the water balloons at them and I dump the water on them.

"Sorry Jonah maybe next time" I say with sass

"I'm gonna kill them" Daniel says laughing

"I'm gonna go change" Jonah says

"Your lucky I wasn't wearing my good shoes" Corbyn says

I give a high five to Johnny and then we see William going inside to change cuz he's soaking wet.

"And then their was 2" Johnny says laughing

"Well, well, well" someone says from behind us

"Look who we found" Someone else says

We both turn around to see Zach and Jack each holding a water ballon.

"Jump" I whisper to Johnny

He grabs my hand and we turn around and jump making Jack and Zach both miss.

"Dam this shit is getting intense" Logan says

Jack and Zach both jump down walking towards us. Johnny and I each grab a bucket of water balloons.

"Run to the back and whoever follows you, get them out, and if u win come help me and I'll do the same" I whisper to Johnny

"Got it" he says running to my backyard

"Get him" Zach tells Jack

"Already on it" Jack tells running after Johnny

Now it's me and Zach. We each have a bucket of water balloons. Logan's vlogging us and Brendan is vlogging Johnny and Jack. Zach smirks at me and start throwing water balloons. I manage to dodge them and start throwing some at him.

I reach in my bucket to get more balloons but I run out.

"Shit" I mumble

"Awwww little miss Madison has no more water balloons" Zach say making a sad face

"GET HER!!!" Jonah yells laughing

"JOHNNY!!!" I yell

"Madison. Sweetie. Jack probably already got him" Zach say walking closer to me