Ch.72 wake up

October 4 2017
Jonah's Pov
I look straight into her beautiful hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry, I should've been looking where I was going" she says. Wow. Even her voice is beautiful.

"No no. It's fine. I wasn't paying attention" I smile. She smiles back at me. I can't with her smile. She has me dead.

"I'm Aaliyah. Aaliyah Andrews". She smiles taking her hand out.

"I'm Jonah. Jonah Marais" I smile shaking her hand.

"I already knew that" she laughs

"Umm how" I ask confused

"You're Jonah Marais from Why Don't We" she laughs

"Oh you know our band" I laugh

"Limelight" she giggles

"Listen I gotta go but could I get your number" I ask. Please say yes, please say yes.

"Sure!" She cheers. "It's *insert random number*" she says

I take my phone out and put her in my contacts. When I look up, she's gone. I don't have time to look for her.

I run to the elevator and press the 3rd level button. I would say all I can think about is Aaliyah. But now I remembered Madison.
Oh god. I hope she's ok.

I walk down the hall until I reach her room.

"Is she awake" I ask as I enter the room.

Daniel turns around with tears in his eye shacking his head.

I walk more into the room and my eyes lay on Madison. Her tiny body with ivs sticking in her. She looks like she weights nothing.

"W.whens she g.gonna w.wake up" I stutter

"We don't know" Jack sighs.

I sit on the couch next to her bed, where Jack,Zach and Daniel are sitting.
Corbyn's pacing back and forth on the other side of the bed and Cameron's holding Madison hand crying silently.

"I lost mom and dad. I can't lose you" he silently says loud enough for us to hear.

"What if she doesn't wake up" Zach says standing up.

"She will wake up. She's strong. She has to wake up" Jack says putting Zach back down on the couch.

"W.wheres Logan" I ask

"He went to talk to some doctors" Daniel says

We sit in silence. The only sound is sniffling for the other boys.

Time skip

"Cameron, go home. I'll stay with her" Daniel says breaking to silence.

"No. I can't leave my sister in the hospital alone. At night" he shacks his head.

"I'll be here. All night with her. You need to rest" Daniel says getting up.

Daniel's Pov
"Are you sure" Cameron says letting go of Madison. "You really don't have to" he says

"Please. You need to go home. And I want to" I weakly smile

"Thank you" he smiles wiping his eyes.

Corbyn walks up to Madison and holds her hand.

"Please. Stay strong" he mumbles then walks out.

They all walk out, leaving Madison and I in the room. Then Logan walks in.

"Where did they all go" he asks

"I sent them home" I answer

"Go with them. I'll stay with her" he insists

"No I'm staying. I want to" I say looking at Madison.

Logan comes up to me and warps an arm around my shoulder.

"Its crazy how much you love this girl" he says looking at Madison

"Ya" I sigh. "How can I not. She's perfect" I quietly say

"Show her you love her" he says

"One day" I mumble. I guess he heard me because he lightly chuckles.

"Take care of her bro" he says patting my back.

"Love you Madison" He says kissing her head then walks out of the room.

I sit on the chair next to her bed. The only sound is the beeping of the machines. I look at her, pain in my eyes. My eyes water but I keep it together. I look at her little body, sitting on the bed. She doesn't even make the bed go down. Not at all.

I should have been their for her when she needed me or the boys. She would've done the same. And now. Now that we didn't help her. She has a chance of death. The doctor told us she might die. She can't. She won't.

"Please wake up Madison. You can't leave us. Please don't leave us" I cry holding her hand. "Since the day we met you, it's been amazing. It's only been 4 months but that's all we need to know that we can't live without you. When you're gone you're all I think about. You're smile, you're laugh, you're personality. Everything. I can't live without that. I can't live without you" I say mumbling the last part. "Madison I love you. I love you so much. Please don't leave me." I cry squeezing her hand.

Madison's Pov
I love you to Daniel.

A.n: I honestly don't know how I feel about Madison and Jack. But comment who Madison should date.