Ch.59 last day

August 29 2017
Maggie's Pov
Today's my last day in LA and I'm I'm not gonna lie. I'm really upset. But I'll be back in less then a month.

I'm currently waiting for Anthony to come pick me up. We're going to Starbucks then going back to the team 10 house were Logan, Brendan and Evan will be.

I get a nock on the door and I jump up to answer it.

"Hi Anthony" I smile.

"Hey mads" he says

I close the door and we walk out.

As we're walking down the streets of LA I see him. My eyes go wide. I look away but when I look back he see's me and starts walking towards me.

"A.Anthony let's go" I say tugging his sleeve

"We didn't even get our Starbucks" Anthony says confused.

"I.its him. We need to go" I say louder.

He looks up and sees a guy running towards us.

Right as he's about to reach me, Anthony picks me up bridal style and bolts it down the side walk.

We get back to his car and quickly drive away.

"I guess no Starbucks today" I laugh

"How can you laugh after seeing him" Anthony says confused.

"I won't let him bring me down" I simply say.

"Smart" he points out.

Time skip

"You know Jake, I've had one conversation with Chad, and I like him more then you" I say sitting down on the trampoline.

"Ouch" Jake says placing his hand on his heart.

"I like her" Tessa laughs

"I like you to" I smile.

"I feel so accomplished" Chad says

"I wouldn't get to happy cuz I like everyone more then Jake" I say turning to Chad.

"If I wasn't in a rush I would tackle you" chad says before walking out the door.

I check and phone and realize it's already 5:30pm.

"I should get to the Why Don't We house" I say getting up.

"I'll drive" Evan says

"Driving with Evan!"Logan and I yell.

"I'll miss you guys" I say hugging everyone in Team 10

"We'll miss you too" Jake says

"I'll be back in a month" I say before walking out the front door.

All the fans start screaming when then see Logan, Evan, Brendan and I.

"MADISON" a fan yells

"LOGAN PAUL" another one yells

"I really wish I could talk to you all but I late for supper" i say before getting in the car

Then the the screaming stops. Of course Brendan and I are stuck in the back.

We do the driving with Evan thing until we get to the Why Don't We house.

"Thanks for the drive Evan" I say before getting out.

"No problem" he says then drives away.

Butterflies fly around in my stomach knowing that I'm seeing them again.

I hesitated but nock on the door. After a couple seconds the door opens.

"Hi----Madison" Jack says. His curls are a mess. He looks like he just woke up. "Can we...." he start

"Where's Corbyn" I ask cutting him off.
His face drops.

"His finishing up his shower. He'll be down in a few minutes" he says

I step in and he closes the door behind me.

The house is oddly quiet.
I step into the TV room and all eyes go on me.

"Madison" Daniel says sitting straight. 

"Madison I'm so sorry. Please don't do this to me." Zach pleads. My heart instantly breaks into a million pieces. I'm just creating all this drama for no reason.

"I.I'm s.sorry" is all I could say before I get cut off by Corbyn.

"Madison" Corbyn says walking into the room. "Let's go" he cheers. I get up and look at Zach. He looks so sad.

"I'm sorry" I mouth before stepping outside.

"Corbyn I can't do this" i say stopping

"Do what" he asks confused.

"Be mad at them" I say sitting down on the curb.

"They've been all quiet since we last saw you. Zach looks broken." He says

"I can't believe I did that" I say getting up.

Time skip.
"I'll be back in a month" I say wiping under my eyes.

"I'll be counting down the days" Ayla says. "I'm so upset I couldn't see you this whole trip" Ayla says hugging me.

"It's fine. You were busy" I say into the hug.

Flight 112 to Halifax is now boarding

My mom, Annie and I get up. I hug Ayla one last time before she walks away. Ayla came up to our gate with us. I said goodbye to the others at the entrance of the airport. All except Zach, Daniel, Jack and Jonah. I really wish after Corbyn and I went for supper, we had time to go back to his house so I could see them. But I came right to the airport.

Time skip

We landed and I'm more then happy to be back home. But I'm also more then sad to leave LA.

We got out suitcases and we're on our way to were we're supposed to be picked up.

"Look" I say posting to my dad and my brother with my uncle and Hayden.

I run up to them like a fool.

"I'm back" I say hugging my brother.

"Yay" he says sarcastically

"I would throw in the a pool if we weren't in an airport.

Time skip.
I'm back home and I'm just sitting in my bed in the dark. it's almost 1:00am I should get to sleep.
I get tagged in a photo from the Why Don't We boys. 

(Imagine a 10 pictures of Madison and the boys laughing and having fun)
90,658 likes         View all 6,467 comments
"I miss your smile more then ever. I just wanna hug you and here you laugh again❤️"
Caption☝🏻
Comments👇🏻
@ Wdwfan1: which guy posted this?
@ Wdwfan9: I ship her with Jack😍
@ Wdwfan4: @ wdwfan9 I ship her with Jonah
@ madisondallas: 😭❤️
@ user1: MARRY ZACH PLEASE @ madisondallas
@ madisonfan7: who captioned this
@ CorbynBesson: 💙
@ wdwfan1: did u write this @ CorbynBesson
@ imzachherron: ❤️
@ madisonfan5: Something happened they didn't even write I miss you
@ loganpaul: Savage madison😏😂
@ ebenofficials: Only talked to her a couple times and like her more then the boys
@ wdwfan8: CAN SHE JUST MARRY JONAH NOW
@ user2: ^^^

A.n: WHO SHOULD MADISON DATE!!!  COMMENT PLEASE❤️