Ch.78 Jack Avery

Madison's Pov
"I don't think I've seen Jack so happy" Jonah says wrapping his arm around Aaliyah.

"Every time you step into the room his smile grows" Aaliyah smiles

"He really is the perfect boyfriend" I blush

"His probably a better one then Jonah" Aaliyah laughs

"Hey!" Jonah yell. "You know I'm the best" he says kissing her.
Things start to get heated.

I step out of the room. Ew. I don't need to see that.

My heart aches for Jack right now. He's been busy the past couple days and we haven't seen each other. I know he has work and I totally understand. And I've been at work too. But I just miss him.

I turn a corner and bump right into someone's chest. I look up and see Jack. My smile immediately grows.

"Baby" he smiles picking my up and spinning me around hugging me.

I warp my legs around his waist and he pushes me against the wall. He slams his lips onto mine.

"I'm sorry I've been so busy" he says into the kiss.

"Babe, it's ok." I say breaking the kiss.

"I got you something" he smiles

"You didn't have to." I blush

"I wanted to" he says pecking my lips.

I get down and he covers my eyes as we walk somewhere in the house.

"Open your eyes" he says removing his hands from my eyes.

I gasp really loud.

"ITS A COOKIE CAKE!" I yell. "I LOVE YOU" I yell louder.

"I don't know if you said that to me or the cake" Jack laughs

"The cake duh" I say

I stare in awe at the cake. Admiring how beautiful it looks. The chocolate looks so good. And I obviously I take a picture.

"It's so beautiful I might cry" I say pretending to wipe tears

"You're so beautiful I might cry" he says

"What" I say turning to him

"What" he says like he didn't say anything.

I jump in his arms.

"Thank you so much I love it" I say before kissing him.

"Are you gonna have some" he says breaking the kiss the kiss

"No. We'll save it for tonight" I smile

"Why tonight" he asks

"Because tonight we can watch movies, eat cake and cuddle" I cheer

Cuddles with you are the best" he says pecking my lips

"What can I say, I'm a cuddly person" I say as he puts me back on the ground.

Time skip

I pay the Uber driver and get out. I start walking up to my apartment.

When I open the door the room is beautifully light up with candles and the room has a beautiful sent. Theirs rose petals on the floor, I start to follow them and when I look up I see I a poster that's says "I promise that I will love you and stand by you forever"

My heart melts as Jack steps in front of me and gets down on one knee.

"I know we're still young but Madison I'm so in love with you, it's crazy how much I love you. To show how much I love you, I got you a promise ring. Because I promise I that I will love you and stand by you forever." He says opening the box that holds a beautiful rose gold princess ring.

My eyes start to tear up as he slides the ring on my ring finger

"Jack" I say wiping my tears "I can't believe you would do all this, for me. I love you so much. I'm a loss of words" I say hugging him

"Can't wait until that changes into an engagement ring" he whispers in my ear.

"I don't even know what to say" I say breaking the hug " This must have been so much money..." I start but he cuts me off my slamming his lips onto mine.

"I just got my princess, a princess ring she deserves" he says into the kiss

He pushes me against the wall as I wrap my legs around his waist

Time skip
We spend the rest of the night cuddling, eating the cookie cake and watching movies. Just like we wanted. God I love him.

A.n: THIS WAS JUST GOALS. I can't at how cute this chapter is lol😂