Ch.39 LA day 2

August 16 2017
Madison's Pov
I wake up to the sound of something being broken. I shoot my eyes open and see a broken plate on the floor and Brendan vlogging Logan.

"She's up" Logan says to the camera

"What the hell Logan" I say getting up off the couch.

"Oh. Madison" he says turning me around to face him

"What" I say crossing my arms

"We have to go to your audition, right now" he says

"Logan!!! I'm gonna kill you! You could've woken me up" I say marching to the the spare room to get changed

Outfit

"Excuse me, wheres your merch" Logan says

"I only have a sweater and it's to hot" I say pulling him and Brendan out the door

Time skip

I did the audition thing for the movie and they said I most likely have the part.

Now we're going to do a photo shoot for Logan's merch.

I put on the maverick hoodie and do the maverick symbols.

"Work it girl" Logan says in a girly voice and clapping.

We do more pictures and we head home.

Time skip
It's now 7:30 and Logan and I decided to go see the logang outside.

As we step into the elevator I get a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I see you're in LA
Unknown: You just made everything so much easier.
Unknown: Watch your back bitch

I roll my eyes and shut my phone off.

"Who texted you" Logan asks

"I don't know, I didn't recognize the number. Probably texted the wrong person" I say shrugging

I lied I know who it is. It's him. He knows I'm in LA. I'll be fine I'm with Logan. Hopefully

"Just so you know the logang goes hard so make sure they don't hurt you" Logan says

"What are they gonna do. Kill me" I say laughing

"Fine don't listen to me. But theirs a lot of them and they'll push each other to get to you" he says laughing

I roll my eyes as we walk out the entrance. We spot the logang and start walking towards them.

They spot us and start cheering. We take pictures with fans and talk to them.

"Is that a Jake Pauler" Logan says gasping

"The logang fucking sucks" the guy says

"Someone's a little grumpy" I whisper to a fan. The girl giggles at what I said.

"What did you Fucking say Madison" another guy says

"Hey calm down" Logan says trying to calm them

The guy tries swinging at me but Logan grabs his arm before it hits me.

"Bro what the fuck" Logan says

"Logan get security" I say quietly

"I'll be back in a second" Logan says running off

"Madison you fucking deserve this" a guy says

Him and another guy hold up a huge bucket of ice cold water. And before I have time to do anything they throw it at me. Not only the water. The bucket also. It hits me right in the head then everything goes black for a second.

I open my eyes and I'm freezing cold on the ground. I start breathing heavily. This happened before.
Imagine this. Your trapped inside a sound proof glass box watching your body do stuff and you can't control it. All you can do is watch. This all happened because HE ruined everything. He manipulated me. He messed up my brain. He messed up my life. He made me think nobody's loves me. He makes me want to die. I try so hard not to believe what he said but deep down I do.

I look around in horror at all the people surrounding me. They started screaming which makes he start breathing more heavily. Their screaming for Logan to come.

Logan's Pov
I walk out with no luck at finding security. I hear the logang scream my name. I run closer as they tell me to hurry up. I bolt over their and see Madison on the ground. She's soaking wet. She's breathing heavy. I look around in anger wanting to find those 2 guys.

"Jake paulers for life" The guys says before rubbing off.

"Logang. Please. Go home." I say worried

They all nod their heads and leave slowly.

"Madison" I say kneeling down in front if her

"No! Please!" She yells then she stops moving and her eyes close.
I know what happened. She doesn't need a hospital. I need to calm her down.

I carry her bridal style and run up to my apartment as fast as I can.
I put her down on the couch and quickly call the Why Don't We boys. Maybe they can help me calm her down.
I call Corbyn.

"Hi Logan" Corbyn says happily

"Corbyn" I say in a worried tone

"What's wrong" he says less happy

"Madison" I start before I get cut off

"I'm on my way" he says then hangs up the phone

I walk over to Madison and the horror in her eyes is something I won't forget. It's worse the last time.

"Stop!! I'm sorry!!!!!" She yells backing into the corner of the couch

"Madison what happened" I say walking a little closer to her.

"I'm sorry! It won't happened again" she says tears coming out of her eyes.
She starts shacking. She's dripping water.
I don't know what to do. I can't give her cloths cuz her suitcase is with her mom at her apartment. She only brought one outfit for today.

Corbyn's Pov
I hang up the phone and turn to the boys who were sitting on their phones in the tv room.

"Guys" I say loud enough so they can hear.

"Ya" Daniel says

"Madison. Something's wrong" I say slipping on my shoes

They all jump up and put their shoes on.

"W.what happened" Zach says

"I don't know" I say getting in the car

A.n: I'm not talking about Evan in these chapter cuz he's at the dwarf world games. Let's just pretend