Ch.62 Death

A.n: comment who Madison should date.
September 18 2017
Madison's Pov
It's been 3 days and I haven't left the hospital. I left once to change and take a shower. That's it. I'm supposed to be at school today, but I can't leave my family. I can't.

The boys texted me back, but I can't think about them right now.

I'm in the hospital alone. My dad has 6 siblings including him so they've been coming in and out.

I haven't eaten or slept in 2 days. I lost my appetite. And I can't sleep. All I need to know is if my family is ok. I haven't even seen them yet. They won't let me.

"Miss Dallas" a doctor calls

I jump up.

"Yes" I say walking to the doctor.

"Your Brother should be waking up any time today. He has a broken leg and broken arm. But he'll be fine" the doctor says

"Good" I sigh

"As for your parents" he then says "We've done all we could" he sadly says

"No" I say crying.

"I'm sorry. Your parents died" he says placing his hands on my shoulder

I drop to my knees crying. My parents. The lovely people who raised me are gone. Their dead. I can never see them again.

"Would you like to see them" he asks

I try and stop my crying and get up. I follow him to my parents room.

I run up to their poor lifeless bodies.

"When I said I will love you forever. I meant it" I cry

"I will do everything you ever wanted me to do. I'll be the girl you always wanted me to be. I promise I will make you proud." I cry.

"Please come back!" I cry out. "I need you mommy and daddy. I need you! I can't live without you." I sob.  "Why you! Why not me. You deserve life so much more then me" I yell.

Then Hayden runs threw the door and hugs me.

"It's ok Madison. We're here for you" he cries hugging me.

"Sir, you can't be in here" the doctor says.

"I'm her family. You shouldn't be in here" Hayden says back.

I cry and cry onto his shoulder.

"Your brother's awake miss" the doctor informs me.

I run and follow the doctor to my brothers room.

"Madison" he says

"Cameron" I cry

"Madison I'm ok. Don't cry" he says
I sit down on the chair next to his bed.

"Mom and dad" I cry not able to finish my sentence.

"I know" he sadly says "they wouldn't want you crying. Be strong. Show them your strong." My brother says

"I can't." I cry

"We'll get through this. He says patting my shoulder. Tears start to stream down his face.

Time skip

I'm in the hospital crying still. My whole family was coming in and out crying. Our family friends where also crying and came to see my brother and I. And I had to buy the caskets and figure out the funeral. All in one day. And everything that was for my parents is now in my brother and I's names. The house is now for my us. Since my brother turned 18 he's my legal guardian.