Ch.33 toronto?

August 1st 2017
Madison's Pov
We're close to landed in Toronto. I had a lot of fun in Lebanon. I got to see Annie and Mathew, all my cousins and aunts and uncles.

"Madison we're here" someone says shacking awake

I pick my head up off Hayden's shoulder and look around to see people already getting off the plane.

We get our luggage and each family goes into a taxi to get to the hotel.
Ya we're staying the night in Toronto. We landed here at 3:00pm so we have the rest of the day to walk around. But me. I might be going to a concert.

Time skip

Convo with Aspen💖
Madison💕: I'm waiting in the lobby for you
Aspen💖: Come out we're here💜
Madison💕: ok❤️

End of convo
I walk outside and see Aspen get out of the car. She sees me and we run to each other and I give her the biggest hug.

"I missed you" I say unto the hug

"I missed you more" she says

"How are we gonna get in" I say letting go of the hug

"From the back" she chirps

Skip car ride

The after party started and I give Aspen my phone to record. I see Daniel from behind and I sneak up behind him

Daniel's Pov
The after party started and of course Sarah is the first fan to come talk to me. Her mom is recored her give me a hug and stuff. She's a nice fan like I don't hate her but it's just she lies about dating me.

I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"One sec" I tell Sarah

I turn around and my eyes go wide.

Madison's Pov
I know he's talking to a fan but he'll be talking to them all night so it's fine if I steal him for 5 minutes.

I tap his shoulder and he turns around facing me. His eyes go wide. All I can do is smile widely.

"Remember me" I say smiling

He wraps his arms around me picking up off the ground. We earned a bunch of awwww from fans. I giggle into the hug.

"What are you doing here!" He says putting me and and placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm staying here the nigh" I say

He hugs me on more time. We let go of the hug and he puts his arm around my shoulder for a picture. Aspen's recording everything so I'll screenshot from the video.

Then it hits me. Someone slaps me across the face hard. The people around us go silent.

"I'm not sure if you realized Madison but i was in the middle of talking to my boyfriend!!" this girl yells at me

I whimper in pain then I see who it is. It's the fan that thinks she's dating Daniel. Anger rushes threw my body.

"Are you ok" Daniel says worried

"Ya Daniel I'm fine" I say a little mad. I step away from him and closer to the fan. I keep my cool and look at the girl.

"1. Daniel's single 2. Your about to get your ass whooped by your mom. And 3. I did realize your were talking to your "boyfriend"" I say smiling seeing her mom tug her away.

Everyone stars at me.

"Guys I'm fine. Pretend I'm not here cuz I have to surprise the other boys" I say laughing away the pain

Aspen and Daniel rush to my side

"Guys I promise I'm fine" I say laughing

"I'm blocking her" Daniel's says taking out his phone. I take out my phone and block her too and so does Aspen.

Me and Aspen leave to find someone else. She started the video when we saw Jonah. Fans see me and record me and try and talk to me but I politely say I'll talk to them after I surprise the boys .

Jonah was sitting talking to Eben.

"Hey babe" I say sitting on his lap
He looks at me and a smile forms his face.

"Baby!" he yells wrapping his arms around me

"I missed you" I say giggling

"I missed you more" he says looking into my eyes
I give him another hug

"I missed you most" I say quietly
I tell him I'm surprising everyone and I get off his lap to find someone.

I see Zach finishing talking to a fan. I tell Aspen to hit record. I run up next to Zach.
"I heard their was a snake in the building" I say in a man voice

"Theirs a what!" He says turning to me

I smile waiting for him to realize.

"Oh my god" he says hugging me tightly

"I missed you so much" he says

"I missed you snake" I say giggling

"What are you doing here" he say letting go of me

"I'm spending the night here and going back home tomorrow" I say

We talk for a little then I realize fans wanna see him so I go and find jack.
He was talking to a fan. The fan sees me and I smile. She nods her and and tells jack to look my way. He turns around and I smile waving at him.
He runs over to me. I jump in his arms wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Cupcake what are you doing here" he says

"I came to see my favourite band" I say

"I missed you so much" he says hugging me tighter

"Awww jackybear I missed you too" I say giggling

I get down and tell him I have to find Corbyn .

I walk round until I find Corbyn dancing with Zach. I smile at Zach and he smiles back.

I run up next to Corbyn.

"Hi, I think I lost my best friend. He goes my the name Corbeano" I say smiling
He turns around with a confused look on his face. He soon noticed it was me and his eyes go wide.

"MADISON" he yells tackling me into a hug

We hug for a good 5 minutes.

"I missed your hearing your voice" he says smiling

"I missed yours" I say laughing

I then go off to talk to some fans. They all asked if I was ok. Then i exchange Snapchat username with some of the girls I liked talking to. Let's just say I added like 40 people. I took pictures with fans and it was overall an amazing and unforgettable night.

A.n: I know this isn't the day they went to Toronto but it's ok we'll pretend it was. And AHHHHHHHH SHE MET THE BOYS!!! Comment who she should date!!!!