Track marks you hoe-

I sat in the kitchen at the breakfast bar, eating toaster waffles. I didn't bother getting dressed or putting on makeup. I was too depressed. So in my oversized band tee and sweats I stayed. I threw my hair into a frizzy ponytail and grimaced at the countertop.
Emerson was pouring vodka into a glass of orange juice. I put my hand out.
"Give me some of that." I mumbled
Emerson cocked an eyebrow and passed me the glass.
"This early?" He said smirking
I glared at him. Emerson sighed.
"I'm sure he was gonna tell you. But I mean Alex... it has been a year..."
I gripped the glass until my knuckles turned white.
"I don't care about his ditzy bimbo! I care that he didn't tell me!" I said through gritted teeth
Emerson swallowed hard and pried the glass out of my hands.
"Okay no more alcohol for you..." he said quickly
That's when there was a knock at the door, Sebastian answered it.
"Oh my god! Where's Remi? He hasn't replied so I was worried." A girls voice said
She pushed her way past Sebastian.
"Um-come in?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow
To my horror, the girl the voice came from was absolutely stunning. I didn't even compare. Hell we were on different levels entirely.
Different planets
The girl I knew immediately was Pauline. She had to be.
She was beautiful and done up, perfect blonde hair, white teeth, tanned skin, bright blue eyes- and her figure... She was my polar opposite. I suddenly became really uncomfortable and self conscious with her around- especially with me in my pajamas makeupless and my hair looking like I just stuck a fork in the toaster.
Pauline froze in the doorway of the kitchen, staring at me. Emerson turned around and slid a glass of alcohol free orange juice in front of me.
"Oh, hi Pauline." Emerson said "Come sit down, Remington's probably still primping."
Pauline stood at the opposite end of the breakfast bar that I was sitting at. Clearly keeping her distance.
I just glared at her, stuffing toaster waffles into my mouth angrily. She forced a smile but quickly looked at the ground, uncomfortable.
Emerson headed to the fridge to put the juice away but held it up before putting it away, offering Pauline a glass. She put her perfectly manicured hand up and shook her head.
"No thanks, I ate breakfast on set." Pauline said
Emerson shrugged and put the juice away.
"Set?" I muttered louder than intended
Emerson and Pauline looked at me. Remington walked in just then, taking eyes off me.
"Babe!" Pauline said as she hugged and kissed Remington "You didn't answer me last night, I was worried."
I sipped my orange juice, staring blankly ahead. Listening.
"Oh yeah, passed out on the couch. Sorry." Remington said
Pauline caressed his face.
"Oh, well don't worry about it then."
I heard enough. I slammed my glass down, making everyone jump.
I looked at Remington, trying to hide my death glare.
"Oh um, Alex, this is Pauline. My girlfriend." Remington said the last part quietly
Pauline smiled widely at me, I saw how uncomfortable this made Remington and decided to use it to my advantage.
I smiled back just as widely at Pauline, leaning forward to shake her hand.
"Hi, I'm Alex. Remington's ex girlfriend-" I say
Remington eyes go wide, he looked at me like a parent a child that had just said something inappropriate in public.
"Oh..." Pauline said as she shoot my hand "It's nice to meet you."
I quickly realized my bitterness wasn't gonna be swallowed so easily. Remington quickly tried to change the subject.
"Paulines a model." Remington said hastily
"Really?" I say pretending to be interested "What's that like?"
Pauline smiled all too sweetly.
"Well it depends who I'm posing for." Pauline said "I've done everything from Victorias Secret, to Calvin Klein, to Playboy."
I raised my eyes brows.
"Playboy?"
"Oh yes!" Pauline said cheerily "Playmate of the month in fact!"
"Interesting." I say as I lean closer pretending to be enthralled by this magical Motherfucker.
"Well you seem to have a lot to talk about... here, sit while I make waffles." Remington said as he guided Pauline to one bar stools distance away from me. Remington passed behind me, grabbing my shoulder and squeezing it tight enough to warn me to not say anything stupid.
As if that will help
"So, Alex-" Pauline said "Where do you work?"
I scoffed "I mean the nicest place was Dairy Queen..."
"Oh, me and my friends always go there after a long shoot!" Pauline exclaimed
I scoffed again "Yeah too bad it's been a minute since I last showed up..."
Remington discreetly kicked my stool as a warning to watch what I say.
"Oh... well where do you work now?" Pauline asked slightly concerned
"As Snow White for, Dopey, Sneezy and Bashful over there." I guested
Pauline forced a laugh.
"I almost believed that-" I muttered but Remington's cough interrupted me.
Pauline looked at me, forcing an all to awkward smile. It quickly faded when she looked down, noticing my bare arms. She stared not so subtlety.
"What's that-?" She asked subconsciously
I looked down at my arms, then back up at her, cocking an eyebrow.
"Track marks ya hoe-" I was cut off by Remington slapping his hand over my mouth.
I looked at a Remington, he shot daggers at me. I bit his hand. He yelped but quickly bit his lip.
"Excuse me for asking..." Pauline said sincerely
"Oh it's fine." I said. "I said I don't know. Must be a rash."
Pauline nodded, avoiding eye contact. Remington stood at the counter, flexing his hand.
"Alex can I talk to you." Remington glared at me "Upstairs?"
I glared back before Remington grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me out of the room. I resisted, but Remington picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, carrying me up stairs.
"REMINGTON FUCKING KROPP! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed
Remington carried me to his room and tossed me on the bed. Shutting the door and leaning against it.
"What the fuck Alex?" Remington yelled
"You what the fuck!" I say brushing my messy hair out of my face and sitting up "I wake up to miss titty and no warning!"
"Don't call her that! She has a name." Remington snapped
I crossed my arms and looked away from him, like a pouting child.
"You still didn't tell me." I pout
"I shouldn't have to." Remington said
I looked at the ground. He was right, after all I was staying here. If it wasn't for him, then I would be back on the streets again.