No Smoking

Alex:
I stepped out onto the back porch with my pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I flipped open the pack and to my horror, found- crayons?
I rolled my eyes and went back inside, walking into the kitchen. Tossing the pack down onto the island. Emerson was mixing alcohol into juice and Sebastian was burning potatoes at the stove. Remington walked in without a shirt on- as always.
"Who." I say "Who fucked with my cigarettes?"
Emerson and Sebastian put their hands up in defense.
"Don't look at us!" Sebastian said
Remington grinned, snaking his hands around my waist from behind and kissing my cheek.
"Smokings bad for the baby." Remington said
"Yeah well fucking with my cigarettes is bad for you." I muttered
Remington bopped my nose.
"Cute."
Remington and I sat down at the island, eating burnt potatoes and scrambled eggs.
"Hey, Kellin called, we have a few more things to finish before the song can be released." Emerson said
"So studio today?" Remington asked
"Yep." Sebastian said "10:30."
Remington looked at me.
"You'll be fine on your own for a few hours right?"
"Obviously."
Remington smiled, bopping my nose again, making me screw up my face.
"Hey Alex, does Rickey know about... You know...?" Emerson asked
"About what? The baby-?" I reply
Emerson nodded.
"No..." I say causally "why-?"
Sebastian and Emerson looked at each other.
"You really should tell him... he is the father... he has the right to know..." Sebastian said sadly
"What-? No! That bastard's got nothing to do with this! He has no right-!" Remington went off
"He's the father Remington." Sebastian said
Remington tried to argue but Emerson and Sebastian shut him down.
"Look Alex- just wait till we get back, one of us will go with you. We don't want you over there alone." Emerson said
I sighed. This was gonna be a bad idea. I could feel it.

...

After breakfast Remington called me upstairs to his room. I walked in and he was putting jewelry on in front of the mirror in his room.
"What?" I sat leaning against the doorway, crossing my arms.
Remington saw me and grinned. He walked over to his dresser and opened it, grabbing out a small shoebox. He walked over to me, placing it in my hands. He said nothing before kissing my forehead and leaving with the rest of his brothers.
I cocked an eyebrow, looking down at the tiny box. I opened it and inside was the tiny pair of baby biker boots from the store. I smirked as I looked at them. There was a small note in the both, Remington's messy hand writing scribbled. 
You'll be great ;p
I scoffed. It suddenly hit me.
Rickey.
It's Rickey's baby.
He has a right to know.
My head spun, I felt dizzy. I threw the box hastily onto the bed and made a mad dash to the bathroom, throwing up those burnt potatoes. And I thought they weren't great the first time around.
"Fuck you Sebastian!" I moaned after throwing up
I stood up and sat back. Thinking.
He has a right to know...
I stood up, and walked downstairs. Opening the door, walking out into the crisp November morning.