Don't go

Alex:
We got to the hospital where Emerson was waiting for us. He hugged me when he saw me.
"It's nice to see you Alex." He said sincerely
"How's Remington?" I asked hastily
"A few cuts and bruises and a broken rib." Emerson said "But he'll live. Teach him not to pick fights with people bigger than him."
"Can I see him?" I asked
"Actually, he's been asking for you." Emerson said "Come, I'll take you to him."
I followed Emerson into a hospital room. Remington lay on the bed flipping through random tv channels. He had a black eye, stitches in his lip, and some scrapes on his cheek. He didn't have a shirt on but his ribs were bandaged.
"Hey..." I mumbled as I pulled up a chair next to him.
"Alex!" Remington said excitedly "you came!"
Remington went for a hug but I put my hand up.
"Not right now Remington."
Remington looked disappointed- shocked.
I sat down and looked at him sighing.
"Remington..."
"It looks worse than it feels..." Remington mumbled
"I don't care. It was still stupid as hell! Why the hell would you ever fuck with Rickey? You knew he was dangerous! I warned you not to fuck with him! I fucking warned you!" I practically screamed
"Alex-" Remington said taken aback "I did this for you... for our baby- the baby-"
"Our baby-?" I cocked an eyebrow, backing towards the door "No Remington, you did this for yourself. You never listened to me. That's the whole reason why it didn't work the first time! You didn't trust me! You're a delusional, inconsiderate, bastard that thinks only of yourself!"
Remington had tears rolling down his face.
"Alex- please don't-"
"Save it."
With that, I hurried out the door.
Remington collapsed into the sheets.
"...don't go..."