No...

Rickey was working on his motorcycle when I walked up.
"Aw look, the bitch came back." Rickey smirked throwing a greasy towel over his shoulder
He jumped up onto the hood of his truck.
"What happened? Fight with your boyfriend again?" Rickey mocked as he cracked open a beer
"No." I spat
"Then get the hell off my property!" Rickey spat back
I sneered at him "Gladly."
I turned on my heel and began walking, I quickly turned around and began walking backwards, yelling back to Rickey.
"Hey asshole! Next time you rape someone! You might want to use a condom!"
I spun back around and kept walking. It took right a moment but I felt someone grab my collar, slamming me down into the dirt road.
"Bitch you better not be knocked up!" Rickey yelled
I just smirked evilly. How sweet it was to know Rickey fucked up an was paying for it.
"You dirty little Bitch-!"
Before I had time to react, Rickey punched me in the stomach. I curled up on the ground, riving in pain. Holding my stomach. I thought I was gonna die. I screamed bloody murder- that's when Kurt came running out.
"Rickey! What are you doing? She's pregnant!" Kurt yelled
Rickey stood up, glaring down at me.
"Not anymore."
I looked up at Rickey, trying not to show my pain. My voice was barely about a strained whisper.
"F-uck you!"
"Get in line sweetheart."
Kurt looked horrified as Rickey put his arm around him and lead him away.

...

I finally hauled myself up off the ground and crawled back to the house. I shut myself in the bathroom, my leggings were soaked in blood. I broke down crying.
"No!" Hot tears fell down my face "No No No No! My baby! My sweet little baby! No!"
I cried and cried as blood began to stain the tile around me.

...

Remington:
We got finished quicker than we though and made it home quickly.
"Alex?" I called
When she didn't answer I walked upstairs.
"Alex?" I called
I noticed the bathroom door was shut. I knocked softly.
"Hey Alex, we're back."
No reply.
The door was unlocked.
I gently opened the door and my heart sank. Alex sat the on the floor, covered in blood. Her face stained with tears.
"Remington!" She cried
"Emerson! Sebastian!" I yelled
Immediately two sets of heavy footsteps flew up the stairs.
"What? What! What's going on?" Emerson and Sebastian freaked out
I dived down on the floor, holding a hysterical Alex in my arms.
"Call 911!" I screamed
Sebastian ran off to call and Emerson just stood there in the doorway with his hand on his forehead, his mouth agape. He looked frightened.
"It's okay. It's all gonna be alright." I held Alex tight. Kissing her forehead. Even though I myself was shaking.