Dreams

Alex:
I got back to Rickey's as the sun was setting. When I got there an ambulance was leaving as I turned down the street. I scoffed as the sad soul that was probably dying of an overdose. As I got to the trailer I saw Rickey smoking as he began to walk back inside. I walked in after him.
"Hey, who's OD-ing?" I scoffed
Rickey glanced at me from the kitchen, his eyes quickly darted to the futon that Kurt basically lived on- only Kurt wasn't there.
My body went cold.
"No-"
Rickey rolled his eyes "Here we go..."
I started swearing and hitting Rickey.
"YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THIS! YOU COULDN'T STAND HIM HELPING ME! TRYING TO RECONNECT WITH BETTER PEOPLE THAN YOU! NO YOU WANT ME ALL TO YOURSELF! SO YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM!" I screamed
Rickey dropped his cigarette into the sink started throwing punches. Screaming back at me.
"Listen you bitch! One!" *punch "You, live here!" Punch* "Two." Punch* "I control who you hang out with!" Punch*
I blacked out after that last hit. Rickey stood up and heated up herion, injecting first me. Then himself. He then chugged a liter of whiskey and took his shirt off.
"Woah! Baby! We gonna have fun tonight!"
Rickey picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I couldn't fight back.
He threw me in the bed and started undoing his belt buckle. Everything went completely dark.
There was pain. My hips were on fire!
"Push!"
"Come on baby you can do it!"
Remington kissed my hand, brushing back my sweaty hair.
All of a sudden the doctor puts this blood covered newborn onto my chest. The baby was screaming and crying. Remington was crying tears of joy as the baby wrapped it's tiny hand around Remington's long finger.
"You did it Alex! You did it!" Remington cried as he kissed my lips.
"Would Daddy like to cut the cord?" The nurse asked handing Remington a pair of scissors. Remington cried harder. The doctor lined up the scissors in between the clamps but Remington was hesitant to cut it.
"I don't want to hurt the baby..." Remington laughed shakily, tears staining his face. Everyone laughed-"