Alex

Alex:
I woke up, I didn't know what time it was- it's like I've been asleep for days. I woke up in Rickey's bed. My pants were unbuttoned and my shirt was pushed up.
"What the fuck happened?"
I buttoned my jeans and pulled my shirt down. I stood up but my legs felt like jello. I stumbled to the living room where Rickey was smoking and playing cards with some of the junky's that lived in the park.
He didn't give me a second glance when he say me. Pissed of leaning on the countertop.
"Hey! Look who's up!" A junky said
"Don't hey, me!" I yelled "Rickey! What the hell did you do to me!"
"Just a little pick me up." Rickey said "As if you didn't want it. I mean you were practically begging for it."
"I was not! I was clean! How long was I out?" I spit question
Kurt- who was sober for once- looked frightened.
"Alex- you could use a cigarette- come on." Kurt said
Kurt grabbed my wrist when I protested and dragged me outside. He gave me a cigarette and we smoked.
"How long was I out?" I asked
Kurt took a long drag and sighed. Leaning in the guard rail of the porch.
"Four days..." Kurt sighed
I choked "What-?"
Kurt sighed again "Rickey kept you loaded with heroin and Xanax. You were in and out for days-"
I sighed. Throwing my face into my hands.
"Alex... there's something else- well you were out- Rickey- sold you out-"
I froze.
That's why my jeans were unbuttoned! I thought it was Rickey which was bad enough!
I shot up.
"RICKEY DID WHAT? HE LET THESE JUNKYS RAPED ME FOR MONEY!" I screamed "WHAT IF I HAVE AB STD?! WHAT IF IM PREGNANT!!?"
Kurt sat down on the front steps shaking and crying as I yelled.
"I'm sorry Alex! I'm so sorry Alex! I should have stopped him! I should have stopped him!" Kurt cried
I took a deep breath. It wasn't Kurt's fault, at least he had the balls to tell me.
"Look Kurt. It's not your fault. It's Rickey's." I comforted Kurt
Kurt was still crying and shaking. I sighed and stood up. Heading to the door. Taking a deep breath, I slammed it opened.
"YOU SICK SON IF A BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL MOTHERFUCKING SLIT YOUR GODDAMN PIMPASS THROAT!" I jumped on Rickey and bid my best to beat the shit out of him
I got a few good blows before the other junkys pulled me off him. Pinning me to the floor. I screamed profanities.
"I'LL CALL THE COPS YOU'LL GO TO JAIL! YOUR ASS IS GRASS MOTHERFUCKER!"
Rickey just stood up grabbing a needle and filling it with the familiar liquid.
"No ones going to the cops. What makes you think they will believe you anyway?" Rickey said "Hold still."
I screamed profanities as I struggled. It was too late. Rickey drugged me. Yet again.