I'm crazy about you, Alexandra Archer

"Babies R us?"
"Yep."
"Why?"
"Because."
I rolled my eyes as Remington dragged me around the store.
"Picture this." Remington said as he dragged me along the isles "Waking up, to an adorable little gremlin every morning."
Remington smiled as he ran his hand along a baby crib.
"That sounds terrible." I say being stubborn
Remington frowned, rushing me over to the baby clothes.
"What about dressing the little one up like a rockstar. Spiking his hair. He'd be the cutest kindergartener ever."  Remington said with a smile on his face
I reached out and touched the tiny baby clothes on the rack.
"They're so small..."
"Babies are small." Remington chuckled
I sighed.
"I feel like you're having more fun with this then I am." I cross my arms
"Alex. Look!" Remington dragged me over to a shelf
I looked up and saw the tiniest pair of biker boots- they looked like mine.
"Oh my god..." I whispered as I picked them up and examined then
"Like mother like- baby." Remington said
I cocked an eyebrow.
"Baby?"
"Well we don't want to assume its gender."
I laughed and put the boot back on the shelf. Hitting Rem in the arm.
"Ow! I meant we don't know what it is yet!"
"You dork." I chuckle
"I say we get them anyway." Remington said examining the boots "As a reminder- you know- in case you have second thoughts."
I sighed, putting the boots back on the shelf.
"Remington, I know what you are trying to do. I just don't know the answer yet."
I turned on my heel and walked away. Remington caught up with my once I got out of the store.
"Alex! Alex! Wait!" Remington panted
"What?" I asked rather coldly
"Why? At least tell me why. What are you so scared of?" Remington panted
I bit my lip. Trying to control myself.
"Because I don't want to end up like my mother!" I spat out
Remington's face dropped.
"I'm sorry Remington." I say taking a seat on the half wall of the flower bed. "I just don't want this baby to grow up like we did."
Remington sighed sitting down next to me. "You mean you and your brother?"
I smiled, teary eyed as I remembered.
"Gabriel James Sutton."
"I forgot you had a brother..." Remington mumbled
I scoffed "That's okay, he probably forgot all about me anyway."
"How long as it been?"
"He was born when I was nine- we were removed from the home six months later. We were sent to separate foster homes- my foster family gave up on me- signing me off as a ward of the state- Gabriel's family adopted him last I heard." I smiled painfully as a tear ran down my face, I quickly wiped it away. "I tried to protect him- but they took him away from me- I-I can't be a mother- I can't fuck a kid up like that-"
"Alexandra Elizabeth Archer! Don't talk like that!" Remington shot up "You are the kindest, sweetest, most compassionate person I've ever met! Hell you can sympathize in ways I can't for you've been to hell and back! I can't do that! You are quite honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me."
I stared up at Remington, he sighed sitting back down next to me.
"Don't get me wrong you're still a pain in the ass." Remington said.
I bumped him with my shoulder.
"But I wouldn't have it any other way."
Remington looked at me, licking his lips, quickly glancing at mine. I leaned in, my hand on his cheek. Our lips softly pressed together. Working in Harmony with one another. We pulled away, our foreheads together.
"I'm crazy about you, Alexandra Archer."