Its Alex...

Remington:
"...Then you come in." I explain to Kellin
"Ok cool." Kellin said cheerfully
"Ready?" I ask
"Let's do this." Kellin smiled
I exited the recording booth as Kellin put his headphones on. I sat down next to the sound tech and my brothers. I listened as I watched Kellin record his part for our new song.
Ma Chèrie
I finally finished it. Now we were recording it.
Emerson was in the corner on his phone. He looked concerned as he locked his phone. Tapping his knee, waiting. His phone vibrated and he quickly unlocked it. His thumbs flew as he replied to the message. He again locked his phone, placing it in his lap. He buried his hand in his face.
I lowered the volume on the recording.
"You okay?" I asked
Emerson opened his mouth to reply but his phone went off again. He looked at it and his face dropped.
"Son of a bitch!" Emerson threw his phone and rubbed his temples. "We need to go."
"What? Now-?" I say in shock "Why?"
"Now." Emerson said sternly
"No. Kellin's in the middle of recording-" I was cut off
"Everything okay?" Kellin asked
"Yeah-" Emerson cut me off
"We need to go- a friends in trouble." Emerson said
"Oh yeah- go ahead!" Kellin didn't hesitate "I hope everything's alright!"
Emerson nodded "Sebastian and Stephanie will stay."
"Okay, bye!" Kellin said
Emerson grabbed my arm and dragged me down the halls and out the door.
"Emerson! Stop! Who's in trouble? Where are we going-?" I fired questions
Emerson stopped dragging me. Turning around, his face blank.
"It's Alex." He said
My heartbeat quickened. My face dropped, all blood draining from my face. I grabbed my keys. Jumping into the truck.
"Let's go!"