You talk too much

Emerson and I walked side by side on the sidewalk. I kept firing questions but Emerson just ignored them.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I tried to keep up with Emerson who was walking fast
Emerson just starred straight ahead as he walked. Ignoring my question.
"Fine then." I say giving up
I turn to walk back to the house but Emerson just grabs my arm and tugged me along.
"Hey what the hell!" I say as I try to break his grip "Why won't you tell me where we are going?"
Emerson stopped walking/dragging me. Emerson let go of me, stuffing his hands in his trench coat pockets. Staring blankly at me.
"You know you talk too much?" Emerson said
I cock and eyebrow before Emerson turned around and started walking up to a building that I just noticed we were in front of. I looked up at it and shook my head in confusion before catching up to Emerson.
I followed Emerson into the dimly lit building with red carpet.
"Mind telling me where we are?" I asked
Emerson shushed me, before walking off. I looked around, catching up to Emerson.
I quickly realized where Emerson had taken me. He had taken me to an art gallery.
I wasn't that big on art. I never really got it I mean.
I scurried around looking for Emerson who seamed to disappear. I wanted answers. I wanted to know why he brought me here.
After about twenty minutes, I found a familiar pirate standing in front of an exhibit.
I was over it by now and just wanted to go home.
"There you are!" I say aloud as I storm over to Emerson "Where the hell have you been? Footsteps like Dracula I swear to god-"
I walked up to Emerson and stood beside him, only he wasn't listening. He was starring straight ahead at the exhibit.
"Hello?" I say rather annoyed "Earth to Emerson?"
I sighed and snapped my fingers in front of his face, to which Emerson kept his blank stare, holding up his large hand and clasping it over my fist like a doorknob, lowering it.
"Did you enjoy the exhibits?" Emerson simply spoke, still gazing ahead.
I scrunched up my face in annoyance.
"What? No! I was looking for you!" I exclaim
"Hmf." Emerson sighed "That's a shame."
Now I was annoyed and confused. Emerson is a mysterious creature. That's for sure.
"Tell me Alex." Emerson said with his head tilted, still looking ahead "What do you think of this?"
"What?" I turn and look at the exhibit
It was a phone booth with doodles all over it.
I scoffed "Someone had a lot of time on their hands."
"That so?" Emerson said thoughtfully "Well what does it tell you about the artist?
"Huh?" I tilt my head in confusion
"Every artist has his own style. It's like a piece of how their mind works left in the art. Tell me, what does it tell you?" Emerson explained
"I-I don't know! It's just doodles! Everywhere!" I say truthfully
Emerson scoffed "Would you say they have a lot on their mind?"
"I don't know... maybe?" I say
"Huh." Emerson mumbled in thought "Thanks Alex."
Emerson began to walk away, reveling the golden plaque on a marble stand.
Phone booth
By: Emerson Barrett
My jaw dropped. I suddenly realized why Emerson took me here. I ran to catch up to Emerson who was already out the door by now.
"Hey! Emmy!" I say as I jog over to him on the damp sidewalk "You never said you made that!"
Emerson said nothing, he just shrugged and kept walking, looking straight ahead.
"You know you're pretty good, hell I don't have a talented bone in my body. All I'm good at is blowing shit up my nose all day." I say trying to get Emerson to acknowledge me
When he wouldn't react to anything I said I ran in front of him and stopped him in his tracks.
"Why did you take me there?" I asked with my hands on his shoulders, preventing his escape.
Emerson sighed "Everyone sees the same world through different eyes, resulting in different perspectives. I see art, you see scribbles. It doesn't matter though because neither one of us is right nor wrong. We are right in our own senses but wrong in others."
I shook my head. I'm pretty sure my brain exploded.
"English?" I say
"I was speaking English." Emerson said dryly
I rolled my eyes "Okay, one more time. For stupid people."
Emerson sighed "You're not stupid Alex, you just view things differently. That's all."
"Yeah whatever." I mumble "now what we're you saying?"
Emerson sighed "Try looking at things through Remington's perspective. You were his artwork, he cherished you. But you couldn't see yourself the way he did. And it killed you. You broke his heart. Those can't be easy fixed. Time numbs the heartache, but it never really goes away, does it Alex?"
I froze, Emerson walked past me. I just stood there. In the middle of the night, under a streetlight. Mindfucked by Emerson.