1) Just fake it

Alone....no one but me and just me. Yes i moved to Korea about half a year ago as of my parents job. You think my life is all happy but in fact it's not. I didn't have many friends back home I just stuck to a few true friends....or at least I thought they were true until they ditched me for a group under the name of 'sassy classy' jeez! I cringe just hearing their name.

Then later on my parents got a divorce because my dad cheated on my mum. Since they are no longer together they gave me the house and moved separately: my mum with some rich dude and my dad with some model like women. To be honest my parents new partners hate me and because my parents are so stupidly in love they broke off all the contact with me.

But I don't really care I wasn't really close with my parents unlike my grandma but she left me too...but she left to a good place far away from here. God I miss her!

Anyway moving on from the whole story i decided to join a group called 'killerz' we didn't exactly kill people but people were scared of us. We had a dark image and people won't approach us on day to day basis. But I liked it that way. Finally for the first time ever I actually had people care about me for example my Great leader Min Yoongi also known as suga for his pale skin.

Although I admired Yoongi a lot we never became more than friends. It was that typical relationship were I was like a younger sister to him and he was like my older brother. There was this one time i felt a special feeling for him , it was the day i got into an argument with an old man who claimed i robbed him. I didn't know what to do since i was not at fault but yoongi came and saved me. But after that day i went back to my old feelings.

Many people would assume that we drink and smoke but in fact we have great fun. We do course get in trouble but it's not extremely bad.

Anyway end of my story as I was approaching 'killerz' Yoongi spotted me and shouted my name I waved at him and ran to them. "Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey Y/N wanna play truth or dare with us?" One of the members asked I just nodded and they all jumped happily ...they make me so happy just by seeing them happy! Anyway i got the bottle to spin as it did it landed on yoongi and he choose dare "ok I dare you to kiss the closet person to you!" one of our group members almost shouted. He turned to face sunmi and kissed her then turned around and her face was bright red.i looked at yoongi and he looked backed at me and back on the floor. Although my feelings for yoongi were back to neutral i was worried that i was acting as if i had feelings for him when i did not . At least not anymore.

I started fangirling and having suspicions that sunmi liked yoongi ...Brother is finally getting a girl i smiled to myself "not so of a bad man after all huh?" I asked and he gave me a death stare. About 20 minutes pasted and everyone kept choosing truth which got really boring as I was about to get up the bottle faced me "okay Y/N truth or dare? And don't be lame choose dare!" Yoongi said as I thought about it.

"Fine dare" I said bored "Yeeeees! I dare you to kiss the first man we see when we come out!" He said and I looked at him as if it was nothing but honestly it was a big deal. I've never had my first kiss and here I'll be giving a stranger a kiss on the cheek.

I tried to empty my mind as we got out on the streets from the tunnel then yoongi pointed to a tall man with dimples as he sat and stared at the floor thinking about something.

I approached him nervously and stood in-front of him as he didn't sense my presence

I approached him nervously and stood in-front of him as he didn't sense my presence. After a minute or two he looked up at me and i went Down before he could say anything i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He look at me surprised but i just walked of as he held his cheek.

And for some reason our groups instant reaction was to run away as soon as i completed my dare including me. So i just headed back home.