28) The truth about us

Y/N's P.O.V:

I was still there frozen poisoning Jinjin with my glares. He had eyes that had mixed emotions of sadness, confusion, and everything you can think of. I kept the tears in but Jungkook noticed us starting to feel uncomfortable "Do you guys know each other?" Jungkook asked quietly "Unfortunately" I quickly said but before Jinjin could say anything I saw a cute girl next to him come and hold his arm as she held onto him. I have to admit she was cute; she was shorter than him (and me a bit) and had long brown wavy hair with see through bangs, she looked half east Asian and half European and had pinkish makeup on.

"Babe come sit" she said to him happily then she looked at noticed me standing there looking at them "Oh come join us!" she said to me in her loud happy voice. We sat as everyone mostly sat either on the floor or on the couch. Jinjin and his girlfriend sat on one of the couches as I sat on the one opposite them facing them directly. It was silent between us but everyone else at least was having fun, before I know it someone comes and grabs me from the back hugging me. I look back and saw Namjoon which made me smile instantly. At the same time from the corner of my eye I saw Jinjin look shocked at me and Namjoon.

"Here! congratulation on your job!" Namjoon said like a proud father handing me a small box, I opened it and in it was a necklace with a date. I saw the date and remembered it was the day we confessed to each other I gave him a long long hug as I cried a bit at the gift. "I love it thank you!" I cried to him as I hugged him more. "GUYS LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!" Jhope shouted and everyone including Jinjin agreed. Everyone sat in a circle and this gave me flashback of the day I was playing with the killerz and had to kiss the first stranger which turned out to be Namjoon. 

The bottle went round the first time and the second and third and luckily it was not going to face me meaning I won't have to do a truth or dare. after one of tae's friends did her dare we span the bottle again and before I know it the cap faces Jinjin. "Uhhh...truth" He says as Jungkook jumps in "I HAVE ONE!" Jungkook shouts and everyone laughs. "How do you know Y/N?" After the question came out his mouth Namjoon gave me a 'you know him?' look but I just kept looking down.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V:

When I was in Y/N's room once I saw she had a small key ring on her desk it was a heart and had a pink diamond on it I didn't take much notice of it until I went to pick Jinjin up from the airport. I offered him to carry his bags and saw he had the same exact key ring but the diamond was blue and not pink. I though there was something odd but just ignored it again thinking they just brought them coincidently. But after I found out Jinjin and Y/N knew each other I really wanted to know how they knew each other and whats up with the key rings so I was hoping either of them would pick truth and luckily it happened.

"How do you know Y/N?" I asked all hyped up but Y/n seemed to be looking down and he felt uncomfortable with the question. Everyone went silent and Namjoon's suspicions grew as Jinjin tried to get his words. "Uhhh...she..well...she...um she is my first love" He whispered/said....well damn I did NOT expect this... I looked at Y/N but she was looking down and everyone went awkward and Namjoon got a bit angry. No one said anything and silence filled the room. 

Y/N's P.O.V:

There was silence and Namjoon held my hand tighter than ever I took a peek at Jinjin's girlfriend who seemed a bit upset but understanding at the same time. 

*After the party*

Everyone finally left and me and Jin started cleaning as the boys came to help "Where is Namjoon?" I asked "He is in his room" Jin said as I nodded. I left the towel there and went heading to his room, when I got there he was sitting on his bed "Do you still love him?" he asked angry and disappointed "No why would you say such thing" I raised my voice a bit annoyed at his dumb question "Because everyone looks back to their first love!" he also raised his voice shouting "Well that everyone does not include me!" I shouted as I got closer to him while shouting but when I was still shouting he grabbed my shoulders and threw me down onto his bed pinning my hands back. I stopped talking and saw him come closer "you're mine and only mine" he whispered and began to kiss my neck down...

A/N: WARNING A VERY SMEXY CHAPTER NEXT