2) meeting you again

A week pasted since the incident which to be honest I didn't think much about. I wasn't sure if the random man saw me but i had a huge hoodie on so i doubt it.

As always I checked my phone and saw that my dad sent me a message. I'm so surprised ... after all he still has my number? I look at my screen to see a picture of his partner and a man kissing with the caption of 'huh bitch am I not enough for you go suck a dick you slut!'

Straight after that my phone vibrates again with a new message 'oh shit Y/N didn't mean to send this to you' I didn't reply and just ignored it but for some odd reason it made me so angry. I don't get how people commit to each other but end up leaving or cheating.

I got ready and headed off to school like always I got there just in time. Actually no one knows I'm in a gang and even if I told people they wouldn't believe me. Why? You ask...well because in school I don't talk to people and always stay quiet in my own day dreams. This makes people think I'm a nerd but in fact no one knows what I'm outside school.

The day went by and I finally finished school when I was outside I saw grace the schools most popular girl with a guy. Pssss pathetic I thought to myself I looked more closely to see which guy she's going out with now and realised it was that guy I kissed!

I being the awkward human being fastened my pace and covered my face when I heard grace calling my name I look at her pissed off but still avoiding any eye contact with the guy "what do you want? I haven't got time" I said as she looked at me a little shocked "the nerd has a big mouth I see" she said as I shrugged it off.

"She is the biggest nerd anyone can come across in their life!" Grace loudly spoke at him so that i could also hear. I ignored them both and headed my own way.

I sigh in relief knowing that grace doesn't know about my outside of school life. As I got home I changed into all black cause I'm going to see the 'killerz' then headed off to out meeting point which was an old skate park no one used anymore.

Namjoon 's POV:

I went to pick up my girlfriend from school today. We started dating a while ago and she asked If I could pick her up everyday from now so I did. We were talking when grace called a girls name I look and saw a girl who had her hair covering her eyes but i could tell she was annoyed . She felt familiar to me but i couldn't exactly proceed where i have seen her. Maybe i'm just being paranoid.

I got home thinking about the Y/N girl and trying to figure out where i have seen her before and decided to go to the old skate park to clear my mind. As I got there I heard a bottle smash I look around the corner to see a gang that just smashed a glass bottle on the floor and soon they just laughed. None of them wore any colour except black and looked like they enjoyed each other company. I looked more closely and saw Y/N. She was smiling and talking to someone but i couldn't see exactly who it was but he looks like the leader. Must be her boyfriend I thought . For some reason she seemed different to me . she wasn't like grace or any other girls she seemed ...interesting.