7) jealousy

Right when I thought Ill get in trouble someone pulls me to the corner holding my mouth closed. I don't know who it is because my back is against his chest. I suppose it's a guy. After Mr.kim went back in he lets go of my mouth and I take a deep breath turning around......

I saw a guy taller than me he had brown hair and was really handsome. "That was close" he said almost whispering. I just nodded and got out his embrace "I'm mark (got7) by the way and you're Y/N? Right?" He asked I held out my hand "ah yes my cousin Aren mentioned that I'll be showing you around" I said and he smiled. 

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

I saw Y/N coming up to the rooftop which was forbidden to students at all times. I smirked trying to catch her but when I opened the door she wasn't any where in sight. I guess she's good at hiding...I smiled little as I thought of something while going back down.

I have no reason or idea to why, but I decided to make her life a living hell in school. I wasn't literary gonna make it a hell but I won't let her get away with things as easily and fake excuses giving her detentions and extra homework . You know that kind of stuff. 

Y/N P.O.V:

I showed mark around the school while we laughed and enjoyed each others company. We heard the bell ring and it was finally lunch time so I went and sat down. I saw mark lining up to get his lunch as I watched. People are used to seeing me alone at lunch so when i walked in with Mark everyone had their eyes on us probably thinking something along the lines of 'what is that nerd doing with that hot guy?'. I just laughed off everyone's jealousy.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

I finally could stop teaching as I went into the lunch hall while looking around I saw Y/N siting there not eating anything...again. even though I was supposed to be mean to her I felt bad as many things came to my head one being her possibly having an eating disorder.

I brought 2 sandwiches as I decided to give one to her but as I was approaching her with her sandwich a guy came and sat down in front of her putting an instant smile on her face. I felt upset and jealous at the same time because you know I kinda may have started liking her...i knew it was wrong since i'm her teacher but love is unexpected. She also didn't know me which made it awkward but i hoped i got to know her better.

As I sat on a different table grace came running with her fake smile. she sat down next to me and saw the second sandwich in my hand "oh namjoonie you brought me lunch!" she said with her high pitch voice without realising it she snatched the sandwich out of my hand. "Call me mr.kim while we are in school , no one is allowed to know that we are dating Grace" i told her as she gave me a evil look.