11) Safe in someone else's hands

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

I was sitting by the bar as i looked and saw all the boys dancing I looked closer but couldn't see Y/N any where. I looked closer and saw her at the end of the bar leaving with some guy I quickly got up and was about to go run after her but then debated . she is supposed to think I hate her and plus i'm sure she's only going to the toilet or something and the guy coincidentally left at the same time. 

An hour passed and the guys came my way "lets go home, where's Y/N? i thought she was with you" I looked around and she wasn't there. "I don't know" I say they all looked shocked and worried. We all left after looking in the club for a solid half an hour my heart started to get sick worried. We ended up giving up and going home wishing she was there...but she wasn't.

"Okay when is the last time someone saw her?" Hoseok asked "last time i saw her was when we went in the club" Tae said and everyone nodded and I stayed silent. "what about you Namjoon?" he asked me "Well I kinda...well I saw her leave with a guy" I said quietly "WHAT AND YOU DIDN'T GO STOP HER OR SAY ANYTHING?! IMAGINE ALL THE POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN TO HER RIGHT NOW AND NO ONE IS ABLE TO HELP HER BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH ASS NAMJOON! WE KNOW YOU HATE HER BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU COULD PUT HER IN DANGER!" Hoseok shouted at me and he was right I did put Y/N in danger and all I wanted was to escape the world right now.

*01:32 am*

I couldn't sleep knowing that Y/N was out there somewhere and not safe at home. I closed my eyes but all that came in my head was bad images of the things possibly happening to her. I opened to door to her room but nothing just dead silence. A tear came down my face but I wiped it off quickly. I went to my room again and after a solid hour my eyes closed asleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up with puffy eyes and went quickly to the kitchen hoping that one person was there but no. It was just BTS sitting in silence eating and two empty chairs one for me and one for Y/N. 'RING! RING!' the phone rang as I ran to it

 "hello?" I asked

"Hi is this namjoon? i just called to say that Y/N is with me she's asleep now" a mans voice said 

"Yes this is namjoon and who's this? and where is Y/N?"

"i told you she's with me"

"I SWEAR IF YOU HAVE DONE ANYTHING TO HER I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS!" I shouted

"okay dude calm down before you blaim me of doing anything to her maybe you should think about what you did to her that made her end up here"

And then he put the phone down on me. I was speechless but I was glad she's safe at the same time ,I was the reason for everyone's worries. This made me think did she not come home because I was too harsh on her? I'm sorry it's my fault.