22) Back in Seoul!

Y/N P.O.V:

I woke up to something jumping on me I opened my eyes to see excited Eun jumping on me like a three year old child. He just then realised how wrong it looked and got off me with his face all red like a tomato. "Y/N come have breakfast!" he loudly told me and started dragging me into the kitchen. I looked and saw the table filled with delicious foods and my favourite, dumplings! I sat and started shoving the food in my mouth as if I haven't eaten in years. I saw Eun look at me amazed probably thinking something like 'how could she eat so much, is she even a girl?' but he stop staring and started eating himself.

"Mummy!" I felt Yusu's tiny arms around my back as I greeted her. She sat down and I started feeding her the food, Yusu has a thing where she likes when other people feed her and if no one does she would either get upset or wouldn't eat so we always have to feed her. Over the week here Yusu felt like an actual daughter to me and now I know why Eun doesn't mind her calling him daddy since Yusu is someone that brings people together and someone people can easily get attached to.

After we finished washing the dishes I went to changed Yusus clothes into a cute outfit. I saw Eun come in and Yusu quickly covered herself "Daddy don't look!" her high pitched voice said as she fell on her bum. Me and Eun just laughed it off and he came in anyway giving me a box "Here is a little present for you I hope you like it" he said as I thanked him and he left to get his stuff ready. I opened the box and saw a really pretty light pink summer dress in it. I took it out and told Yusu to go help Eun as I put the dress on I saw myself in the mirror and let out a 'wow' it was so pretty.

I came out and saw Eun look at me as his hands clapped together "Wow I love it thank you Eun but you didn't have to" I told him and gave him a big hug as he hugged me back "ME THREE!" we heard Yusu shout and she wrapped her hands around our legs. "Sometimes we act like a real married couple" Eun said and I had to admit it's true.

We made our way to the train station since it'll be much quicker than using the bus I held Yusus hand as we got on Yusu clearly amazed by the technology and new things she's seeing. The whole ride was nearly quiet but not an awkward quiet just a peaceful tired. Before we know it we were in Seoul I grabbed onto Yusus hand tightly while Eun held her other hand pushing through the people. We finally made it to the main street as I watched both of them take in the surroundings since it was their first time in a city. Eun looked a bit more mature since he wore a suit and tie but his actions said other wise.

We were outside the college he had an interview with and it turns out the college was right across the corner from BTS's apartment. We wished him luck as he went in. 35 minutes past and Yusu was getting bored and couldn't stay still in one place so she started running around. She run away and I was chasing her as she bumped into someone "Sorry Mr I didn't mean to" She apologised in her cute voice while I was picking her up. I looked up and saw Jungkook standing there smiling "OMG Y/N I have been so worried i'm glad you are back, You don't understand how boring and quiet it was without you. But you are going to be back home today so i'm glad!" He smiled with his bunny teeth.

"Mummy who is this man?" Yusu asked as she looked up at him. "Yusu this is my friend Jungkook" I told her as Jungkook looked shocked.

JUNGKOOK's P.O.V:

"Mummy who is this man?" I heard the little girl say ...Mummy? is this who Yoongi was talking about? "Yusu this is my friend Jungkook" Y/N replied i'm 100% sure this is the Yusu Yoongi was talking about but before I could ask any questions a tall guy came and Yusu jumped on him "DADDY! what took you so long? Can we finally get ice cream like you and mummy promised?" she begged and Y/N smiled at her as the tall guy put her down "Yes Yusu we can, Y/N lets go" She nodded at him and she waved me a goodbye as I saw both of them holding the girls hand.

I was standing there stunned I didn't move I just stood there. There was a part of me angry at her for not telling anyone but at the same time I thought maybe it's because she's only 16 and too embarrassed about it.  But either way I needed answers when she gets back home.