16)Suspended

Y/N'S P.O.V:

I was getting many looks in school and feared that people somehow knew about me living with BTS including Namjoon. When I got in my class I sat in my normal spot and saw Min coming my way "Y/N hear me out" she begged I hesitated but decided to listen to what she has to say. "You have a minute so hurry" I told her "I'm sorry about what happened back in England I didn't mean to leave you. Before I left I thought if I was popular I would be loved by everyone but i was wrong they just treated me like a blind dog because I was I didn't see that they were using themselves to look better. And when you left to go Korea i realised all i need is one true friend" she finished. "please forgive me?" she asked "okay" I replied simply.It was hard to forgive her but I saw how desperate she was.

Me and Min sat at lunch together and more people were talking and looking at me "what's their problem?" I asked annoyed "Don't mind them Y/N they are just jealous of you" she said I looked at her wanting her to carry on talking "You see the thing is someone saw a picture of you in Jeju with got7 and spread the picture around" she said as she was getting angry at everyone. "But just ignore them, so how are you doing with your boyfriend? you know the one on the motorbike" she asked while she wiggled her eyebrows "Oh Yoongi, He's not my boyfriend" i laughed and she did too. Min left to get her lunch so I sat quietly and saw Mark in the line too.

"HEY SLUT Y/N HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW THAT EVERYONE KNOWS THE REAL YOU HUH?!" Grace came with her big mouth and all the attention was on us. I ignored her words and still sat there but felt her grab my hair and pull me down as everyone were shouting for us to fight. Before I know it she is slapping and kicking me right in the face on the floor and with a blur I saw Mark Run my way and pick me up as Namjoon stopped Grace. I didn't know what's happening and the next thing I know is that I fainted.

I woke up and saw Mark next to me. I got up but he pulled me down to lay down. "Miss.Y/N please come with me you too Mr.Mark" I heard the principal say as Mark helped me get to the office. We opened the door and saw Grace and Namjoon there too. I sat down and so did Mark "Okay Miss.Y/N today what happened was totally unexceptionable unfortunately you both will have to be suspended for 4 days and come back on the last day of school" she said "WHAT BUT Y/N DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Mark broke out trying to protect me "What do you mean?! Look what she did to me! How is this nothing?!" Grace faked cried as she showed scratches that she did herself. I was boiled with anger inside from her lies. "You may leave ,Thank you Mr.Kim and Mark for stopping the fight, as of you girls I will call your parents to set a meeting and I will see you on the last day" Good luck trying to get in contact with my parents was the only thought I had and with that we all left the office.

I just saw Grace cling onto Namjoons arm as he pulled her away reminding her they were in school. As me and Mark were about to leave he turned to Namjoon "You know exactly what happened, Next time I won't allow it. Have fun protecting your girlfriend" he said angrily and pulled me along with him. 

Mark took me home and said he will visit often to check up on me and I agreed. I saw Jin come in "OMG Y/N what happened to your face?!" he asked shocked and went to get the first aid kit to treat my wounds. "Namjoons girlfriend got into a fight with me and got me suspended for 4 days" I said as Jin looked disappointed "I knew there was something wrong with that girl but I don't want to get into peoples relationship life" with that he finished cleaning my wounds.