20) Discovering my true feelings for you

Y/N's P.O.V:

Everything this week was the same: Eun went to school and came back in the evening, auntie went to work and I played with Yusu. Yusu also gave me a drawing it was the first drawing she gave me however she added on what looked like Eun on the other side of her and above him said 'Daddy' then there was a heart above all of us. I wished I could have told Yusu that me and Eun aren't what she wished we were but I couldn't hurt her little three year old heart.

It is also the end of high school dance today which I did not have any reason to attend whatsoever. However during my time here I told Eun many things about my life back in seoul and about Namjoon and Mark. Although I didn't find my purpose in life I was able to finally say that my feelings belong to Namjoon for all the time he made me blush and made my heart race fast and the way he cared when I got hurt. I am so stupid for only realising now how much he means to me. 

YOONGI's P.O.V:

Today is everyone's last day in high school and Namjoon's last day of teaching and I really hope he can stand on his feet again. BTS were telling me that since Y/N ran away five days ago he did not do anything, he just locked himself in his room. Apparently it's a struggle getting him to eat or drink anything but Jin gave him a long talk and at least he can go to work and get through the day. Now his loss of appetite is also getting better but the depression in him is still there. 

I was on my way to the cafe to tell everyone apart from Namjoon about the time I called her. I entered and saw them there sitting some were worried while some didn't show emotions. They saw me approach them and I sat next to Jimin in the corner. "What happened Yoongi? is something wrong with Y/N from the time you called her?" I took a deep breath before telling them anything.

"I think Y/N has a daughter" I said as everyone screamed and I told them to shut up "What do you mean did you see her?" Jungkook asked "No but when I was on the phone call to her I heard a little girl say mummy and I considered that maybe it was someones child in the back but when she was about to put the phone down I don't think she realised that she didn't turn off the call and Y/N answered her I think her name was Yusu" I told them and they were all in great shock.

"what did the girl Yusu want?" they were all wanting answers "Well the girl that called Y/N mummy asked her if she couldn't stay forever but Y/N that she was sorry and that she couldn't because her friends back home would worry so the girl said that we could just live with them but Y/N said that we all wouldn't be able to fit together then...well..." I stopped not knowing if I should carry on "Then what !?" Jin demanded an answer "Then...well the girl was confused and didn't get why we couldn't fit and said that we could since Y/N and someone she called daddy slept together" They all went absolute silent at the last part while Jimin covered Jungkooks ears.

EUN's P.O.V:

I had finally someone my age to talk to that wouldn't fangirl over me or treat me differently and I was happy about that but I knew Y/N was going to go home at some point. Anyway my last day of school was finally over and I wanted to ask Y/N if she wanted to go to Seoul with me since I have never been there before and I might get lost while trying to find the college I have an interview with. 

It seemed like getting home took forever but I was finally there and entered happily but I just saw a sad Y/N. "What happened?" I asked worried as I came and hugged her "Nothing just a bit sad that i'll be leaving tomorrow, I'm really grateful for letting me stay a whole week thank you" she tried to cheer up a bit but failed...she's leaving sooner than I thought. "Can't you stay?" I asked with hope "I'm sorry I can't i have caused you, auntie and Yusu enough trouble already also I should go back home my friends are probably waiting for me worried" I shook my head understanding her situation.

"Oh Y/N can we go to Seoul together tomorrow? I have an college interview and you know I've never been to Seoul i'm scared in case I get lost" but before then she could answer Yusu comes running in "I WANT TO GO TOO! MUMMY DADDY PLEASE" she begged cutely. "Only if mum let's you" I told her and she went running to mum to ask and was back in no time.

Y/N's P.O.V:

Yusu went running to ask auntie if she can go with us to Seoul and I hoped she could so that I could carry my promise and take her out for ice cream. "Mum said I can go!" she came and hugged us both "Well then as a thank you for letting me stay and borrowing most of your clothes Eun I will take you both for ice cream!" I told them and they cheered.