27) I didn't want to meet you again this way

Y/N's P.O.V:

After I left Min with Jungkook I got home and saw a message from Min.

FROM: MIN

OMG Y/N I SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THAT FROM YOU BUT THANKYOU ANYWAY I GUESS . HE'S REALLY NICE AND I GOT HIS NUMBER!

I smiled to myself knowing that there's potential chance of them. I saw Namjoon come in to my room and smile at me "We are having a party tomorrow you can invite your friends" he said and I nodded then he just sat next to me. I took out my phone and went to text min and got7. Namjoon was just sitting there not saying anything but I liked the atmosphere.

I got a reply from everyone and they could make it luckily. I put my phone down and looked at Namjoon and grabbed his hand and he looked back at me "You know after many years I have finally opened myself to someone" he smiled "Thank you for trusting me" he said quietly as he took me by my shoulders and pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his neck and wrapped my arms around his body as I got in his scent. 

After a solid minute or two I let go "How did the interview go?" he asked "Honestly not the best but they said they will get back to me soon" I said and we started talking about random things like our goals, dreams, favourite shows and other stuff. Before we know it we were getting tired and I looked to see that its 3:04 am I gasped and saw that Namjoon was asleep on my bed and I lay down next to him facing him and admiring his face.

*morning*

I woke up with my face right next to Namjoons this made me blush although we were dating. I got up and saw I had one unread message I click on it and it was from 'bighit' I crossed my fingers in hope

FROM: BIGHIT ENTERTAIMENT 

DEAR Y/N,     WE HAVE HAD MANY APPLICATIONS TO WORK AS OUR ASSISTANT MANAGER FOR ONE OF OUR GROUPS. AND WITH THOSE APPLICATIONS WE HAD STRONG PARTICIPANTS BUT WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU WILL BE STARTING WORK FROM NEXT WEEK MONDAY.

I started jumping and shouting in happiness causing to wake up Namjoon confused "OMG NAMJOON I GOT THE JOB!!!" I shouted and he patted my head half asleep. I ran into the living room and saw everyone there "I GOT THE JOB!" I told them and they all started celebrating and congratulating me. "Oh Y/N did your BOYFRIEND tell you about the party today?" Jungkook asked saying the word 'boyfriend' in a loud tone and started giggling. I nooded "Yes so I invited some friends, what about you guys?" I asked them "I invited a friend of mine that came to korea last week back from Australia" Jungkook said and I nodded "I invited my work assistant" J-hope said . The rest of the boys invited a friend of theirs apart from Jin.

*Later that night*

I got ready putting on my makeup and putting on my dress as I went to help Jin prepare the snacks and food. All the boys were looking handsome but Namjoon was looking the best ...at least to me. We heard the bell ring and I went to open it and a young lady was there "Hello I'm j-hopes assistant" she said and I let her in. A few minutes later Min came and 2 other girls came with 2 boys. We were done with the snacks and went to the living room where everyone was getting to know each other and having fun. I saw Min and Jungkook talking and she saw me looking so I winked at her and she went red knowing my message.

I heard someone at the door again and went to open it seeing all of got7 there "HI Y/N!" They all greeted me and I hugged them one by one and Mark whispered to me congratulating me on my relationship with Namjoon although he was disappointed.

We started the party and it was all fun, I got to meet everyone's friends and they were all nice. Namjoon went to get something and someone knocked "Oh it's my friend I was talking about I'll go open the door!" Jungkook said and went to get the door I needed to go to the toilet so I went.

I left the toilet and saw Namjoon in his room getting something from his desk but decided to go to the living room as I entered I only noticed then how loud we were "Oh Y/N this is my friend Jinjin!" Jungkook happily said but the name made me freeze in my spot. I looked and saw what I hoped I didn't, I saw Jinjin standing there silently looking at me as tears were slowly building up but I kept them in...