25) I love you

Y/N's P.O.V:

I walked back home stressed not knowing what Namjoon was going to say or do. I really didn't want him getting the wrong idea but honestly there was no possible way anyone would not get the wrong idea. I walked into the apartment and saw he was not in the living room or kitchen I walked into my room then into his room and saw him sitting there with his head low "Namjoon" I softly spoke as he held the drawing Yusu gave me in his hands. "Why didn't you tell me?" his words seemed hurt with anger. "It's not what you think" I told him and he looked at me as if I was not telling the truth.

"Let me explain" I begged him as his head was still low "There's nothing to explain" he said coldly. After about 5 minutes he gave up and gave me a minute to explain myself so I told him every detail from why I ran away to why Yusu calls me mummy. We both sat in silence with our heads low and his anger seemed to have gone away. There was something in me that wanted to hug him out of nowhere but I didn't know how he feels about me. "Should we go to the theme park?" I asked and he looked at me with a small smile finally crossing his face "I promised to take you somewhere better but I guess theme parks are good enough" He said and I smiled.

I stood up from the seat and he looked up "Lets go!" I said like a child and he looked confused "What now?" he asked and I nodded so he stood up and we left. We decided to take his car and before we know it we stood outside a massive theme park! I ran in and he ran after me as other adults looked at us as if we were kids. Firstly we went on the roller coaster that had turns and went upside down.  We got off and I saw Namjoon's scared expression "Scared?" I teased him and he played it off cool.

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

I saw Y/N's smile as we got off the scary roller coaster "Scared?" she teased me as I played it off cool pretending it was nothing. A whole day passed and we decided that the last ride we would go on is the Ferris wheel. We went in and it went higher at a slow pace and it stopped when we were at the top. I looked at her as she looked up at the dark sky amazed at the stars I smiled and my eyes couldn't get off her. She realised I was starring at her so she looked back at me but I got off my seat and got closer to her as she was confused. My face got closer to hers as I began to close my eyes but before I know it I stop myself thinking back at how she pulled away.

Y/N's P.O.V:

He came closer and so did his face while my face got redder but my eyes closed I waited but he didn't do anything "Sorry I didn't know what I was doing" he said quietly as he looked straight ahead at the sky. I grabbed his hand in mine and he looked at me with loving eyes but a bit confused at my actions at the same time surprised at my own actions I leaned in and kissed him on the lips and looked at his expression. He held my cheek and went in and started kissing me longer with passion and love unlike last time. We pulled away both red in the face , no one said anything but yet filled with love.

We got of the ferris wheel and it was still quiet and now awkward, as we got In the car and was on the way back I put my head against the window and feel asleep. I felt someone place me down on a soft material I opened my eyes slightly and saw Namjoon place me on my bed. I had my eyes closed and he probably thought I was still asleep so he sat on the corner of my bed looking at me .Although I had my eyes closed pretending to be asleep I felt his presence starring at me "I love you why can't you see that" He whispered and my heart started to beat fast I didn't know what to do.

I felt him get up "I love you too" I said quickly enough so he doesn't leave. I opened my eyes and saw him with wide eyes...