6) Cheater?

NAMJOON'S P.O.V:

i took out my phone and instantly called jungkook....is she seriously cheating on jungkook?! I mean its obvious! Jin hyung told me how of a cute couple they were...but here she is with another guy. what did i expect she's in a gang. For all i know she could be out there selling drugs and beating people up.

"hello?" jungkook answered

"jungkook-ah meet me outside of school in 10 minutes"

"what happened hyung?"

"just meet me there and ill explain"

Then i hanged up and made my way to the school again.I got there and saw jungkook waiting on the bench "Hyung what happened?" he questioned "i'm sorry jungkook that you have to find out this way but..." i took a deep breath "Y/N is cheating on you." i said trying not to look at him. After a minute he started laughing "whats so funny?" i questioned "Hyung thats impossible because me and Y/N aren't even going out" he carried on laughing.

After about half an hour of talking turns out that jin only ships them together and they aren't even a couple.Jungkook also said that Y/N is very pretty and smart but he only sees her as a sister and best friend and she also sees him as that and nothing more. i was relieved because i thought jungkook was going to be heartbroken.Then who's that guy.....? i wish i could have seen that gangster guys face clearly but i didn't see him properly sadly. I also don't know why i thought that Jungkook and her are dating since she's already got a boyfriend.

Y/N'S P.O.V:

i wonder who that unknown number is? i decided to go to the cafe anyway. on the way i felt someone following me but i just ignored it. once i got to the cafe i heard a familiar voice call me. i turn to see my cousin which i haven't seen in ages! i ran to him and gave him the biggest hug ever. we ordered our drinks and sat down.

"Y/N i have a request" my cousin Aren said (AYYYYY NU'EST)

"what is it?"

"i have a friend joining your school i want you to show him around if that's okay with you?"

"of course that's okay with me!" i answered more than happily.

we talked more and planned when im going to meet his friend. apparently he's really nice and open i'm sure we'll become friends quickly!

*school*
I headed over to the rooftop to where I'm supposed to meet aren's friend. As I got there I think I was early but I heard namjoons ... I mean Mr.kims voice I immediately looked around to find a spot to hide and was getting nervous when the door opened.(we aren't allowed on the rooftop or we get in big trouble if we get caught by a teacher)

Right when I thought Ill get in trouble someone pulls me to the corner holding my mouth closed. I don't know who it is because my back is against his chest. I suppose it's a guy. All i could proceed is that he was masculine and tall judging from his hands and the way his chest felt (not in a weird way) After Mr.kim went back in he lets go of my mouth and I take a deep breath turning around......